• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah thanks that definitely helps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by malospam View Post
    Sorry if I'm a bit slow at this, but I can't find this "base" version of the blueprint or how to choose it in the debug filter. Can you give me a quick summary, thank so much.
    I hope this image will help!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    By base Blueprint he meant the one on your Content Browser. Instance means the one actually in the world. Select the one in the world (in your level) and go to details tab. There you should see Edit Blueprint (in blue color). Click that and try playing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry if I'm a bit slow at this, but I can't find this "base" version of the blueprint or how to choose it in the debug filter. Can you give me a quick summary, thank so much.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by malospam View Post
    I remember when I was doing the tutorials that the node lines would animate when the nodes would execute. I can't seem to do this anymore, and I can't get sample projects to do it. Is there a setting or something that enables or disables this feature? Thanks.
    You should choose instance of this blueprint instead of "base" blueprint. Select "Edit blueprint" in Scene Outliner or simply choose particular instance of blueprint in Debug filter

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Animate lines between nodes?

Animate lines between nodes?

I remember when I was doing the tutorials that the node lines would animate when the nodes would execute. I can't seem to do this anymore, and I can't get sample projects to do it. Is there a setting or something that enables or disables this feature? Thanks.
Working...
X