Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can I save a Level Blueprint to use later on another different level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Majority View Post
    I wish there was more blueprints available to share... that would make the level design easier.
    Wish granted.

Another example of excellent community interaction on the part of Epic. Nice going guys
    Fully dynamic Time of Day System blueprint: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-of-Day-Setup Download it for free now!

Comment

Originally posted by gregdumb View Post
      Wish granted.

Another example of excellent community interaction on the part of Epic. Nice going guys
      nice, but why unreal vegetation (trees, flowers, grass) looks like static plastic?

Comment

Originally posted by Majority View Post
        Thanks a lot guys, it worked
        thanks for your precious time trying to help me to understand Blueprint,
        I came from Cryengine Flowgraph and i must say that for me Flowgraph is easier than Blueprint, Flowgraph has more logic, but its just me

Thanks again guys
        It's all a matter of what you're used to. Once you get used to everything in Blueprint you probably won't want to go back :P After these few days of playing with UE4 I can say I like it a lot more than any other engine I've used, and I used to be really partial to Cryengine over UDK or Unity.

Comment

Working...
        X