Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEED HELP] Timer that continues even if the game is closed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [NEED HELP] Timer that continues even if the game is closed

    Hi !
    I want to create a timer that, when we close the game, it continue to funcion but the problem is that I don't really know how to do that.
    I have some idea like use the current time but it doesn't work...
    So I need your help ! (it will be for a Countdown timer of 12hours)
    Thanks for your help !

    #2
    Originally posted by Skynz_ View Post
    Hi !
    I want to create a timer that, when we close the game, it continue to funcion but the problem is that I don't really know how to do that.
    I have some idea like use the current time but it doesn't work...
    So I need your help ! (it will be for a Countdown timer of 12hours)
    Thanks for your help !
    If singleplayer, then use savegame and save time, then load time and compare and continue/execute something.
    If multiplayer, then you must somehow server to sync time when you log in. Btw singleplayer times are probably easily hackable, if you change windows time then this hack may work (at least this way i hacked every mobile game)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Name368 View Post
      If singleplayer, then use savegame and save time, then load time and compare and continue/execute something.
      If multiplayer, then you must somehow server to sync time when you log in. Btw singleplayer times are probably easily hackable, if you change windows time then this hack may work (at least this way i hacked every mobile game)

      Ok, thanks for your answer !
      So if I have understand, we can't make a timer like I want without a server ?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Skynz_ View Post
        Ok, thanks for your answer !
        So if I have understand, we can't make a timer like I want without a server ?
        right. every game which running locally is (easily) hackable.

        Comment

        Working...
        X