Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hit end event ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    hit end event ?

    hello, i'm just wondering how to know when the hit between the player and any object goes to end.

    i'm polishing my character movements and animations, i want to change the animation when my player is jumping but colliding with any wall to a "wall grip" animation, but suddenly when the player jump away of the wall he must change the animacion to a jump animation again.

    i was searching on the blueprints, but i didn't saw any end hit event, how do i check when the hit was ended?

    thanks in advance for all the help.
    http://www.enzoravo.com

    #2
    Check the overlap event. Might help.

    Comment


      #3
      i checked the overlap event, but it didn't get fire, i think the reason is because i'm not overlaping any wall, i'm just colliding with it.

      any other ideas ?
      http://www.enzoravo.com

      Comment


        #4
        There's no "BeginHit" and "EndHit", it doesn't make sense, even physically.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Raildex_ View Post
          There's no "BeginHit" and "EndHit", it doesn't make sense, even physically.
          thanks for the info, what will be a work around to detect when the player leaves the wall ?
          http://www.enzoravo.com

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by enzoravo View Post
            thanks for the info, what will be a work around to detect when the player leaves the wall ?
            Try make a collision box around the character that is bigger than the player, and get the overlap from that.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ziarra View Post
              Try make a collision box around the character that is bigger than the player, and get the overlap from that.
              thank you for the info ziarra, i will try to do that.
              http://www.enzoravo.com

              Comment

              Working...
              X