Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bomb that explodes when dropped on ANY mesh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bomb that explodes when dropped on ANY mesh?

ok so i have a bomb actor that when pressing N it drops the mesh from the sky
    however i want it to use its hit event so whatever it hits it fires.
    i have cars and trees and zombies and alot more. i want it to fire the hit even no matter what it hits. how can i do this?

what i have that works when hitting zombies.
    but when it hits my road or trees or cars it just bonces and does nothing that is not how i want it to work.
    is there a way to make it hit on all world objects/actors?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bomb.png
Views:	1
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1217532
    Matt Walton: Programmer and owner for WireLiteSoft Games.

Just get rid of the cast to default zombie. Your not worried what it it, just that it hit. Just connect straight from the hit event to the spawn emitter and get the location from the actor (without casting to anything).

Comment

Originally posted by NovanMK2 View Post
      Just get rid of the cast to default zombie. Your not worried what it it, just that it hit. Just connect straight from the hit event to the spawn emitter and get the location from the actor (without casting to anything).
      THANKYOU yes this worked when i set the collisions like this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	bomb1.png
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	1127156
      Matt Walton: Programmer and owner for WireLiteSoft Games.

Comment

Just a quick observation - from the above screenshot it looks like you are ignoring WorldDynamic objects! You probably want to change this to 'Block' as well!
        [WIP] Procedural City Generator | RPG AI
        [MARKETPLACE] Animal Behavior Kit | Space Shooter Template | Procedural Foliage Tool | Procedural Park
        [FREE] Modular Road Tool | Action Platformer Template | Radar BP | Free Birds
        Join our Discord

Comment

Working...
        X