X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communicating between classes

Hy all!

Somebody can help to me?
    I cant get variables value and cant call functions from one bp to another bp
    Somebody can link a video or tutorial?
    I want to communicat between gamemode-blueprint-widgets get-set-call func etc.
    Please help me :/

Besides direct references to one another, you could try an Event Dispatcher.
    Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAzzeroth View Post
      Hy all!

Somebody can help to me?
      I cant get variables value and cant call functions from one bp to another bp
      Somebody can link a video or tutorial?
      I want to communicat between gamemode-blueprint-widgets get-set-call func etc.
      Please help me :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Xv_WNxpIE

Comment

Hmm, thanks all, while moderators checked my post, i Use now the game instance with casting for varoanles and functions and i read the gamemode is only serverside(?).
        But thanks for the answers and i check the dispatcher.

Comment

Easiest way I find is by getting a reference to the other actor at beginplay and promiting it to a variable. Then you can later use that reference to adress said actor and change whatever values it has of it.

Comment

Blueprint Interface is by far the quickest easiest way.
            | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Aaaaand, somebody can help in the hud?
              I want to make a login-char selection-ingame interface.... widget, on otherleves like login level character selection level and game level.
              What i need to use?
              Make a Game hud and how can i handle the different widgets?

Comment

Working...
              X