Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empty File?

Hello guys,
    I started recently with UE4 so maybe it's just me but sometimes blueprint classes look empty just like this one.
    Is this normal? What can I do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.png
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1208981

That is definitely NOT normal at all. There's no blueprint graph showing, no blueprint panels.
    Did you upgrade to the latest version? the latest version has a few issues with the windows. I had trouble with my windows
    sticking and not wanting to always pop up.

Comment

I'm currently at the last version but I can tell you that this problem showed up even earlier.

Comment

Its interesting to me to see issues leaking out of this engine like the boy with the finger stuck in the d-yke, When one leak is plugged up, another
        leak soon springs up. Its like that with the nodes as well. This engine is not a simple engine, but rather a deep rabbit hole of endless nodes that you have to wire up just to get basic things working in it with these widgets.

I'm having trouble too trying to get it to read text from a data text table for my dialog.
        Last edited by tozan; 02-06-2017, 02:33 AM.

Comment

SOLUTION:

Open the empty blueprint class --> look up in the menu for Window --> click on Class Defaults --> Press the link Open Full Blueprint Editor

Comment

Working...
          X