Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debugging, Accesing none??

So i keep getting this error:

Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item from function: 'ExecuteUbergraph_Player_Robot' from node: Shoot Star Bolts in graph: EventGraph in object: Player_Robot with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item

Here is the node it is telling me is returning none

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shoot star bolts node.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	1204868
    and inside that

Click image for larger version

Name:	inside node.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	301.6 KB
ID:	1204869

Does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix this?

Originally posted by dka13 View Post
    So i keep getting this error:

Error Blueprint Runtime Error: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item from function: 'ExecuteUbergraph_Player_Robot' from node: Shoot Star Bolts in graph: EventGraph in object: Player_Robot with description: Accessed None trying to read property CallFunc_Array_Get_Item

Here is the node it is telling me is returning none

Does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix this?
    i think that error says when you use "get all widgets of class" node, it not found anything... Have you created widget(ammo ui) before when you run that macro?

Comment

Not only "have you created the UI", but is it actually added to the view port? Read the description of the boolean on the node.
      Anyway, consider creating a variable that directly references the things you want to access rather than finding them.

Another thought is, does that graph actually work? I mean, the first pin of the sequence leads to the output, so I don't think sequence 2 and 3 ever executes? Try moving the output node to after "update ammo"

Comment

I changed it to where the Ammo UI was created much earlier and it seems like that was the problem.
        Also yeah the graph does work, but it is something i should do to avoid problems in the future

Comment

Working...
        X