Name:	1.png
Views:	10
Size:	186.6 KB
ID:	1648698Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	7
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	1648699
    Hello Guys, I have a progress bar which is showing (play bar like spotify or youtube) regarding what chosen from combo box and I just realize that more than 5 unit duration sound cues are not showing in progress bar, rest is ok! Do you have any idea what could be cause that?

Any idea guys? I really need answer!

epıc games

Comment

where are you getting playback percent from? seems you are not getting it from the audio you are getting it from a single static float? where is the logic that is getting the duration of the sound?
      Matt Walton: Programmer and owner for WireLiteSoft Games.

Comment

Hey frostic Thank you for your respond 'Onaudioplaypercent' custom event providing audio percentage and triggering progress bar via float you don't need to get duration in this case, up to 5 seconds (unit) audios showing in progress bar but greater than 5 seconds audio files are not showing that's what I'm asking for! I will share project in here and people can give a try and see, cheers

Comment

Originally posted by syhdesign View Post
          Hey frostic Thank you for your respond 'Onaudioplaypercent' custom event providing audio percentage and triggering progress bar via float you don't need to get duration in this case, up to 5 seconds (unit) audios showing in progress bar but greater than 5 seconds audio files are not showing that's what I'm asking for! I will share project in here and people can give a try and see, cheers
          is your float set default to 5?

Comment

hook up a print string to your set songpercent node and see if it is changing or not.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	helper.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1650268
              Here we go guys,

My sweet helper 'editor widget' always standing side and helping to my projects, still under development, many many ideas into this very powerful tool also planing to make youtube tutorial about all this possibilities, anyway I came to this so far but need to solve duration problem, please download and give a try track-4 pretty long audio cue and not working as I mention before, rest of the audio files are working which is less than 5 seconds. If you have any idea or better solution please let me know.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuknaCn3hE17c6Tx...dY-ck?e=zCFAI4

Cheers

Comment

Alright guys problem solved, you just need to activate new audio engine that's all, thank you for JZig and Dannthr

Comment

Working...
                X