Ambisonics not working in UE4.22 ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ambisonics not working in UE4.22 ???

It seems that Ambisonics is broken in 4.22. Can anyone confirm this and / or provide details of an expected fix?

In 4.21.2 it appears to be working fine

In 4.22.2 Ambisonics does not work and I get a speaker-shattering blast of digital noise when trying to preview an Ambisonics file in the Content Browser

In 4.22.3 Ambisonics doesn't work and I just get a small audio glitch when trying to preview an Ambisonics file in the Content Browser.

I am trying to play Ambisonics with the Google Resonance plug in enabled.

My suspicion is that the new Epic Audio Spatialisation plug in (introduced in 4.22) is not playing nice alongside Google Resonance.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by aljacksonjr View Post
    It seems that Ambisonics is broken in 4.22. Can anyone confirm this and / or provide details of an expected fix?

In 4.21.2 it appears to be working fine

In 4.22.2 Ambisonics does not work and I get a speaker-shattering blast of digital noise when trying to preview an Ambisonics file in the Content Browser

In 4.22.3 Ambisonics doesn't work and I just get usps tracking a small audio glitch when trying to preview an Ambisonics file in the Content Browser.

I am trying to play Ambisonics with the Google Resonance plug in enabled.

My suspicion is that the new Epic Audio Spatialisation plug in (introduced in 4.22) is not playing nice alongside Google Resonance.

Any info greatly appreciated.
    I am also facing the same on 4.22.x. Is there any fix? Help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Brian
    Last edited by BrianL1; 07-14-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I can confim. I updated the Google Resonance Plugin but it still destroys my headphones with extreme buzzing and crackling sounds as soon as i enable ambisonics. I will quickly test android too.

Comment

Working...
      X