Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok.
    The issue is clearly with my setup.
    I did a fresh install of all components on a new machine, and your project compiles ok with the settings I mentioned above.

Sorry for the confusion and a big thank you for the fast answer.

thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by edstoica View Post
      Ok.
      The issue is clearly with my setup.
      I did a fresh install of all components on a new machine, and your project compiles ok with the settings I mentioned above.

Sorry for the confusion and a big thank you for the fast answer.

thumbs up!
      Great news!!! Very good to hear. Got things running again

Comment

Thanks Arthur for all the great stuff that you shared, i'm trying to use them for some VFX and wondering if there is a way to export videos with sequencer.
        When i'm trying to export - lights are all the way at 100%.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Stirbus View Post
          Thanks Arthur for all the great stuff that you shared, i'm trying to use them for some VFX and wondering if there is a way to export videos with sequencer.
          When i'm trying to export - lights are all the way at 100%.

Thanks!
          I haven't tried the sequencer yet, so can't help much, but..isn't it doing some slower frame-by-frame export at high quality? The visualizers are made for real-time use, at "normal" simulation frame-rates.

A possible path is that we can bake the analysis of samples, instead of doing it real-time. Again something I haven't tried yet, but should be able to store a dataset with freq+magnitude values, which we can query with timestamps or similar.

Now instead of sequencer failing to get realtime audio, we'd have it query the dataset every frame, and it will get back the correct value.
          Would probably also have to decouple the current smoothing setup from frame-time, and replace it with something that works step by step in the way sequencer runs logic.

Comment

i tried the audio capture map on my mobile , but it seems that it doesn't read the mobile microphone , the logged value is 0.0 all the time , even after i gave it the RECORD_AUDIO Permission , but still cant get it running , any fix ?! ( Huawei GR5 2017 Android 7.0 )
            Last edited by HashemShepard; 10-21-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HashemShepard View Post
              i tried the audio capture map on my mobile , but it seems that it doesn't read the mobile microphone , the logged value is 0.0 all the time , even after i gave it the RECORD_AUDIO Permission , but still cant get it running , any fix ?! ( Huawei GR5 2017 Android 7.0 )
              Regretfully, that audio capture plugin is for Windows only! Could be reworked for other platforms, but that is very custom work. Maybe look around to see if someone has published any Android-specific implementations lately?

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurBarthur View Post

Regretfully, that audio capture plugin is for Windows only! Could be reworked for other platforms, but that is very custom work. Maybe look around to see if someone has published any Android-specific implementations lately?
                thanks for your reply, that's sad to here.
                i hardly found any good documentation for audio capture and i found no tutorials for it , i was relived when i found your project and that it is working well on pc , but found nothing related to android
                there is this speech recognition plugin
                https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...ndroid-release
                after some hard work i finally managed to run it correctly on 4.23 but still the same problem , the game doesnt get any input from the mobile microphone and the author is not replying to either comments nor messages :'(

Comment

Working...
                X