Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are great!

Comment

Thanks for sharing! fascinating stuff. do you have the blueprint for the potential music video you posted?

Comment

Originally posted by teanau View Post
        Thanks for sharing! fascinating stuff. do you have the blueprint for the potential music video you posted?
        Thanks! Not the exact one, but yes. Something like this will be in AaBPs version 6. Been thinking of how to design a flexible and/or self-building track, because the one in the video is a throwaway. Maybe I'll just make the balls, if a musical rolling track auto-generator turns out to be too complex for this example pack.. I dunno. Any wishes, requests or ideas? I think there needs to be some track-building elements, where we can have musical control, and set up arbitrary scale-stretching and pitch shifting based on our wishes..It can soon get too elaborate for AaBPs, and would be better as standalone thing. Might be better to hook the audio up to a character instead of physics balls too.
        Last edited by ArthurBarthur; 06-17-2019, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Version 6 is live!
          Well, the "what's new" video is live, anyway. Project has been available for a couple of weeks now.

But yeah, what's new?

- Source effects(live modulation)
          - 'NoteRunner' synth music based on physics and world-Z
          - Various fixes and things

Version 6 overview video: https://youtu.be/DFUkmvU2N9c

Comment

This is really cool, man!
            Dan Reynolds
            Technical Sound Designer || Unreal Audio Engine Dev Team

Comment

Originally posted by dan.reynolds View Post
              This is really cool, man!
              Agreed
              Working on moving reusable stuff into function libraries now, to clean up and make things easy to use. After that I'll focus on doing more elaborate music-eksperiments etc.
              Hope you can already start preparing yourself, because as soon as I feel good enough about parts of this, I will start pestering you for feedback on a few specific implementation approaches. SO CLEAR YOUR WHOLE SCHEDULE DAN, I'm coming for you soooon

Comment

Working...
              X