X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Audio capture component submix record

Audio capture component submix record

Heya,

So in 4.20 I can record audio capture fine using the start and stop Recording Output. The only thing is I can't figure out the right combination of having the audio capture component "Output to Bus Only" and still record the audio. Ive tried sending to the submix and Pre/post effect bus sends but I guess I have something wrong.

Thanks!

• replied
    Originally posted by Illia Statkevych View Post
    Hi there, what is Gain Submix Effect? I don't seem to have it (see the attachment). Thank you!

Answered in the other sticky thread, pasting here too for future searchers or something:

An EQ submix preset with just the single default band and settings below should do it!

freq = doesn't matter
    bandwith = max(10)
    gain = min(-90)

Using a dynamics processor-submix, you could also set it to gate mode, and tune your threshold so nothing ever gets past it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there, what is Gain Submix Effect? I don't seem to have it (see the attachment). Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by yankijp View Post
    Oh just in case this question comes up. I want to record the audio but not hear it in the app so I don't have a feedback loop for someone using speakers.
    In order to do this, you will probably need to have a Gain Submix Effect on a downstream Submix. If your output volume is 0, nothing is going to render. So you'll need to affect the audio AFTER it was recorded and BEFORE it goes to the Master Submix.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh just in case this question comes up. I want to record the audio but not hear it in the app so I don't have a feedback loop for someone using speakers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X