Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complex Design

Hope You Enjoy !

What you have looks pretty good but I don't understand why the buildings are empty?

Comment

Originally posted by RI3DVIZ View Post
      What you have looks pretty good but I don't understand why the buildings are empty?
      its very hard to furniture large area

+ i dont have good cpu [intel 4130]

so they are empty

Comment

Hi, it's a big scene and a big work. i think the winnd in the trees is reaaly too fast and not natural, i like the global lighting.
        Could you explain us how did you model the building and how did you set up your lightmaps.
        is it a single object ? did you use a mesh for ech wall ?, in which software did you model and how did you manage the export ?
        Tell us the more possible, i'm interesting in big building setup...
        thank's

Comment

Originally posted by SEMO280 View Post
          Hi, it's a big scene and a big work. i think the winnd in the trees is reaaly too fast and not natural, i like the global lighting.
          Could you explain us how did you model the building and how did you set up your lightmaps.
          is it a single object ? did you use a mesh for ech wall ?, in which software did you model and how did you manage the export ?
          Tell us the more possible, i'm interesting in big building setup...
          thank's
          its vray scene

i convert it into ue4

lightmaps created with steamroller in 3ds max [ both 0 channel and 1st channel ]

Comment

Working...
          X