Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Developing Interactive Architecture on mobile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to subscribe on this thread I will need it later

Comment

Thanks guys,

I've just updated the post about our new project using UE4 for mobile.

Comment

Awesome thread OP, mobile devices being stronger every year, it would be nice platform to deliver archviz project to client, easy to play for non-PC auditory.

leducvu
        May I ask you about price? Taking into account mobile limitation I suppose it cant be low as much as simple PC walking game.

Comment

Hi chombor,

Thank you. And yes, you are right. It took a lot more time optimizing models and materials to achieve high quality rendering on mobile. This project costs about $ 3,500 for 4 stories residential house, plus those functions provided with the menu.

Comment

Solution not for everyone, huh

How much do you think it could be cost analogue for PC?

I just want to start doing some archviz stuff, but in my country I simple doesn't have any competition, so charge a proper price it's kind a problem for me =)

Comment

Really great achievement there! Best mobile UE4 archviz I've seen so far.

Any chance to get the apk for playing around? I'd love to see how this runs on my devices (galaxy tab S and moto x 2014).
              Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
              Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

[MENTION=368050]chombor[/MENTION] : For PC version, It should cost about $2,500 in my country. I'm not really sure how much you should charge in yours .
                [MENTION=360]rabellogp[/MENTION]: Thank you, I've been a fan of your work. For this project we just install it directly to the devices for customer so we don't have the apk file yet . Do you use facebook or skype? I would love to add you if you don't mind .

Comment

[MENTION=22861]leducvu[/MENTION] sure, man. Just open my Behance profile (link bellow) and you'll find links for all my social websites. I don't use skype but feel free to add me on facebook
                  Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
                  Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by leducvu View Post
                    [MENTION=368050]chombor[/MENTION]about $2,500
                    That make sense)

and perhaps the last question how to calculate a total value, by elapsed time or square meters ? could you get me some references

Comment

Another mobile application for architecture visualization form #Bazic. Once again we make our customer really happy with the end result. Unreal Engine is getting easier for mobile development day by day.

Comment

Hi guys,
                        did somebody try to use latest iPad Pro 12.9 2018 model to test UE4 on it? How it works in compare to older iPads or Samsung tablets?

Comment

Working...
                        X