No announcement yet.

WIP - Loft Interior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not played here yet .ini, I'll leave that to the end if I see necessary. For now I do not see it necessary and try not to touch it, I still think that in most cases I see would not need.

At the moment we are working also on the menu, everything runs smoothly without failure and now goes perfectly.
    We must implement more things than what you see in the catches, we will put a shooting mode where the user can change certain parameters as if it were a camera.

The buttons are on the menu are provisional, when everything is finished we turn to section design.

We are programming everything for ourselves, we do not use anything purchased or downloaded, as we understand well how it works and solve any problem we have when developing a project for any client.

Comment

Very nice clean results. Chromatic aberration maybe a tad strong but it may just when the menu is open, which is fine in that case!

Comment

Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
        Very nice clean results. Chromatic aberration maybe a tad strong but it may just when the menu is open, which is fine in that case!
        Thanks, but as I realized something I can change at any time I have not paid attention.
        No happens to you sometimes? know you have to change something and you leave it there even though you're noticing, will change it anyway but ....

Well, I have to hurry because I have a meeting tomorrow and I have to show a demo to a customer who is just interested in the product with some urgency.

Comment

Working...
        X