VXAO Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horoxhoro View Post
    very inspiring artwork u have there. may I know how you output the video? Using matinee? or screen capture video software? thanks!!!!
    Thank you [MENTION=17884]horoxhoro[/MENTION] :-) I rendered each clip as a matinee .jpg image sequence at 60fps. These sequences I then converted to .mp4's with high bitrate in after-effects. Finally I stitched the movie together with a much lower bitrate in After-Effects too. I realize doing it like this is bad for quality somewhat but otherwise After-Effects crashes on the sheer number of frames involved or becomes very slow due to huge files. No additional post-processing btw. If I do stuff like that, I always mention it.
    https://www.artstation.com/chesire

Comment

Originally posted by Chesire View Post
      Thank you [MENTION=17884]horoxhoro[/MENTION] :-) I rendered each clip as a matinee .jpg image sequence at 60fps. These sequences I then converted to .mp4's with high bitrate in after-effects. Finally I stitched the movie together with a much lower bitrate in After-Effects too. I realize doing it like this is bad for quality somewhat but otherwise After-Effects crashes on the sheer number of frames involved or becomes very slow due to huge files. No additional post-processing btw. If I do stuff like that, I always mention it.
      Hi chesire, does matinee video output have anti aliasing with it. I have tried matinee to out . jpg image sesquence but AA never bake in into the matinee output and yours look great

Comment

Originally posted by horoxhoro View Post
        does matinee video output have anti aliasing with it. I have tried matinee to out . jpg image sesquence but AA never bake in into the matinee output and yours look great
        Hmm, it should have AA. Odd that yours doesn't. Do you have a Post-Processing Volume setup correctly before rendering your sequence?
        https://www.artstation.com/chesire

Comment

Working...
        X