Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Unreal Arch Project

Hey ,
    First off great work to everyone here , learnt a lot from this forum!
    Here is my first go with unreal 4 , hope you like it .
    It is still WIP , hoping to polish it up this week.
    Comments and crits are always welcome!

https://vimeo.com/1613990059005

Good job for the first one! I think there's too much AO and the lighting could be better too.

Comment

Nice job! If you're going to make little scenes- which are great, I would recommend making the size of the room proportional to the amount of furniture you have. There's a lot of empty space on the left side of the room, and the whole scene could have been a little nicer if you condensed everything down to that one living area. Otherwise, nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by RI3DVIZ View Post
        Good job for the first one! I think there's too much AO and the lighting could be better too.
        Hey , thanks ,
        I will tone down the AO ,
        for lighting all I have is a skylight plus sunlight , any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by CBR0M3 View Post
          Nice job! If you're going to make little scenes- which are great, I would recommend making the size of the room proportional to the amount of furniture you have. There's a lot of empty space on the left side of the room, and the whole scene could have been a little nicer if you condensed everything down to that one living area. Otherwise, nice work.
          Hey , thanks for the comments , the room will be filled up more still wip but ill focus on filling everything up!

Comment

Working...
          X