Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.11 preview 7 Stereo Panoramic export works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone help? I've been trying to export a 360 stereo video but with a matinee path. Here's some of the level blueprints I've used but nothing seems to be working. SP.PanoramicMovie works, wit the frames I set it to, but it doesn't follow the Matinee CamerActor path, only the view-port I am playing in when I run the command. Can someone lead me to a blueprint or workflow that works? I can't seem to find anything.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello, why is the ceiling in the project looks black.
      actually the ceiling must be white
      Could you please help me?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by petroskapet View Post
        Can anyone help? I've been trying to export a 360 stereo video but with a matinee path. Here's some of the level blueprints I've used but nothing seems to be working. SP.PanoramicMovie works, wit the frames I set it to, but it doesn't follow the Matinee CamerActor path, only the view-port I am playing in when I run the command. Can someone lead me to a blueprint or workflow that works? I can't seem to find anything.
        actuali for me too

Comment

Originally posted by benngarnish View Post
          Can anyone help me in finding the correct place to inject the C++ code in order to render out the images on top of one another as well as changing to jpg's.
          I have opened up Visual Studio but im afraid I do not know how to use this program.
          The closest I can find to the SceneCapturer.cpp is called MovieSceneCapturer.cpp

Im using UE4 4.18.3

Would someone be kind enough to post the replacement code here as a file that I can simply switch out based on the code from this blog post:

https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/b...nreal-engine-4

Thanks
          B.
          I've changed the code too and in the correct places.. but no avail - did anyone manage to merge the left and right PNG images into 1 top and bottom JPEG one?

Comment

In case someone is desperately reading all the old posts like I was, trying to get the exposure to work correctly:

The status of the plugin as of 4.25 is as follows. Contrary to what is stated in the ninja theory blogpost, the plugin now captures post-process volumes by default. The fix that they suggest (copying settings from the camera manager, deciding where to call those updates) is no longer necessary. But still auto-exposure does not work out of the box.

In order to activate it you need to do as TTimo indicates in this pull request: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine/pull/5575, and set the bAlwaysPersistRenderingState to true, which will enable the view state, which is required for auto exposure to work. That is all. With these changes, the engine compiles correctly and the plugin now reacts to the exposure and generates images with brightness equal to those on the viewport, no workaround required.

I couldn't find any reference to a real fix until I stumbled on that PR via an unaccepted answerhub post. I hope to save somebody some time by giving the solution more visibility.

Comment

Working...
            X