X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SaviorNT View Post
    Looks really nice!

I would suggest to roughen up your wall edges and the edges on the bathtub a bit though. It's too perfect, which yells "cgi".
    Thanks for an advice! I used some decals for it on the ground but did't use it inside

Click image for larger version

Name:	1234567.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	329.1 KB
ID:	1094437

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 20secondstosun View Post
    Thank you for appreciating! I thought about this) I watched a lot of archvizes and noticed that many of them looks like a vacuum rooms. The main idea was to liven it up, but maybe I overdid.
    About caustics: swimming pool needs something like jalousie at the floor)
    Yeah, it's a challenge to make spaces look exciting without being cheesy. I always say just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. What makes good Archviz are the same things that make good Architectural photography.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks really nice!

I would suggest to roughen up your wall edges and the edges on the bathtub a bit though. It's too perfect, which yells "cgi".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RI3DVIZ View Post
    Pretty cool! Just my opinion but the butterflies and little specs floating around are distracting, not sure I like all the caustics either in the living space but I get why you did it.
    Thank you for appreciating! I thought about this) I watched a lot of archvizes and noticed that many of them looks like a vacuum rooms. The main idea was to liven it up, but maybe I overdid.
    About caustics: swimming pool needs something like jalousie at the floor)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty cool! Just my opinion but the butterflies and little specs floating around are distracting, not sure I like all the caustics either in the living space but I get why you did it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Casa Brutale ArchViz, VR

Casa Brutale ArchViz, VR

Hello, friends! Please, check my experiment with VR for OPA (Open Platform for Architecture)

Desktop and VR versions you can download here http://casa.20secondstosun.com/

Working...
X