No announcement yet.

Home Interior + Oculus VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing your setup! Is there any particular reason for subsurface shader? If I remember correctly, subsurface shader is a quite expensive shader.
    Swarm Agent and Lightmass Troubleshooting

Comment

this is awsome , your work is fantastic
      Game Designer @ Masked Pharaohs ..
      I'm Providing Arabic Support For Any One ..

Comment

Originally posted by tupikp View Post
        Thanks for sharing your setup! Is there any particular reason for subsurface shader? If I remember correctly, subsurface shader is a quite expensive shader.
        Earlier I wanted to shift the color of the curtain in few dynamic lighting situations. Hence, I used subsurface shader. However, for the current situation it's not needed. I haven't yet cleaned the project for final deployment. Since, I am getting good performance I became lazy enough to ignore it.

Comment

I got 75fps 9ms actually in my project / i74970k and 980gtx.

But... in the evermotion for ue vol2. it's impossible... i usually do the photogrametry workflow to reduce all my geometry.
          www.opossum.es
          Malaga,Melilla (Spain)

Comment

Originally posted by generico View Post
            I got 75fps 9ms actually in my project / i74970k and 980gtx.

But... in the evermotion for ue vol2. it's impossible... i usually do the photogrametry workflow to reduce all my geometry.
            Even I have observed that it's very difficult to get good fps using Evermotion models/scenes. Photogrammetry sounds interesting though I don't have much idea about it. Do you have any statistics/comparision regarding performance improvements using Photogrammetry. Can you post any of your works?

Comment

Nice scene. I think the mirrors have a bit too much distortion though. In regards to the SDE from the Rift, it should be minimized with CV1, though I've heard it was still there. On bright scenes like this, as you mentioned, it would be more pronounced. Ideally we need 2x 8k panel screens...
              WIP: Science Project - A collection of middle school through advanced college level science theory and formula-based functions for use in your own projects
              World Machine to UE4 Export Macro
              WM Folder Generator - Creates a folder that you name with HeightMap, NormalMap, SplatMap, and Tile sub-folders

Comment

@SaviorNT : Yup, had lot of problem with mirror. Lets hope when the CV comes out it will be worth all the waiting.

Comment

I made a small 360 video. I used following method https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Export-Method

The quality seems to be lost and we can notice the stitching of images. One more observation, before uploading to youtube, video seems to be of good quality(spherical video prior to stitching) but once it's uploaded quality seems to be lost.

Following is the link. It's better viewed at 4K resolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KuxzPpzQJM

Comment

This is something that i created with photogrametry.

Click image for larger version

Name:	foto2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	266.0 KB
ID:	1094741

in this img you could see a little displacement.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	foto1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	1094743

i archived 75fps and 9-13ms in UE ( with oculus )
                    www.opossum.es
                    Malaga,Melilla (Spain)

Comment

Working...
                    X