Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evermotion announces new Unreal scenes (and releases free arch-viz tips videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
    Have you tried 3ds max with steamroller to finally unwrap your individual pieces RI3DVIZ?
    Is there an equivalent in Maya? I'm about to evaluate Unwrella but steamroller looks like doing a very good job...unfortunately is Max only :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have you tried 3ds max with steamroller to finally unwrap your individual pieces RI3DVIZ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The rain drops on the windows is very nice!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I understand. Please make individual pieces available, I refuse to buy a collection of unusable pieces for one chair or sofa.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    RI3DVIZ - the problem with signature pieces is that they require signing agreement with copyright owners. It's not always easy, often impossible. But we consider releasing also models collections.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope you have plans to release real nice furniture pieces that can be bought as separate items, a good place to start would be classic pieces from Knoll, B&B, Steelcase etc. I have a hard time justifying buying a group of pieces that I don't need just for a sofa or chair I like.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Probably the answer lays here:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dr_after View Post
    Thanks! There are blueprints for doors and IES lights interaction Foliage is animated and controllable too.
    Very nice! Just one question.. Have you guys tweaked the lightmass.ini? Those are really great results for the default values..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! There are blueprints for doors and IES lights interaction Foliage is animated and controllable too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now we are talking! Huge progress compared to the first version...

ps: Is there any kind of interactivity on those projects? If not, any chance of getting that kind of stuff on future releases?
    Last edited by rabellogp; 09-17-2015, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Evermotion announces new Unreal scenes (and releases free arch-viz tips videos)

We made new Unreal interiors and free quick video tips. we think that this second step into Unreal territory is much better than the first. Get a look:

Archinteriors for UE vol. 2:

More info here: http://www.evermotion.org/articles/s...ne-collection-

Seven tips to improve Unreal Visualizations:
    http://www.evermotion.org/tutorials/...visualizations

Click image for larger version

Name:	nr_s02_001_694.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	348.1 KB
ID:	1161504

Click image for larger version

Name:	nr_s02_005_698.jpg
Views:	1