No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine exterior Night and Day Architectural Visualization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you failed. My take on it is if it's close to photoreal then really make it photoreal, otherwise lean hard towards artistic so it looks intentional.

Comment

Agree, it looks pretty good to me.

I suggest you to change some of the settings on the wall material because it looks a bit strange and grainy.

Also, add a support at the end of the table, it doesn't look too realistic if its that long

Overall very nice job, I'm curious to see the lighting setup
      ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

can i ask about reflection on glass at night(first pic) is this from reflection sphere or a texture ? it looks to detailed to be ref sphere

Comment

Awesome level of detail,very nice Raghu !
          I'd like to know more about your glass reflection too, if you could share your material setup it would be great ... I've tried glossy material, add some "Metalness", high specular, even fake reflection with scene capture
          but i can't achieve a descent glass material for my windows

Comment

Ragu amazing stuff and thanks for all the tips! I have a question whats the configuration of the laptop or pc you are using and are you using tessellation for anything here inside the interior.
            Last edited by spacehawk; 01-29-2016, 07:26 AM.

Comment

THIS WAS GREAT! I think most important thing are materials, can you please post materials like glass wood floor concrete? Did you backed maps in vray-max? Is everything static or not?

Comment

Working...
              X