Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House Interactive - External/Internal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Very cool job. How did you move from one camera to another to change rooms?

    Comment


      #17
      Wow. Amazing work.

      At the 2:23 mark, how do you change the lighting from "exterior" mode to "interior" mode?

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by bbeashore View Post
        Wow. Amazing work.

        At the 2:23 mark, how do you change the lighting from "exterior" mode to "interior" mode?
        You can place more than one Post Process Volume with different settings (including exposure adjustments). When the player goes from one volume to another, those settings will change in real time.
        Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
        Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by rabellogp View Post
          You can place more than one Post Process Volume with different settings (including exposure adjustments). When the player goes from one volume to another, those settings will change in real time.
          Thank you for the reply. I'm just getting started with UE so apologies if that is basic knowledge
          I'll have to look into PPV a bit more and see what I can find.

          In general, are there any places that have good tutorials, etc. for lighting? Especially interior only lighting? The UE tutorials are great for getting started but I couldn't find much in the way of architectural interior lighting.

          Thanks!
          Last edited by bbeashore; 08-13-2015, 05:26 PM.

          Comment


            #20
            nice work, what do you use for the grass asset.
            _____________
            Zahir3d
            PIXARCHI.COM
            FACEBOOK PAGE

            Comment


              #21
              really a great job, absolutely one of the best made with Unreal

              Comment


                #22
                rabellogp, it took about 10-11 hours on a dual-xeon 2670 v3. I had to use a very high values for direct photon density to get rid the artifacts and light leaks.
                http://www.ue4arch.com

                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjp...pois6WVG6hqXNQ
                Latest projects

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by rafareis123 View Post
                  rabellogp, it took about 10-11 hours on a dual-xeon 2670 v3. I had to use a very high values for direct photon density to get rid the artifacts and light leaks.
                  Good job! You increase NumDirectPhotonsScale = 4
                  and reduced DirectPhotonSearchDistanceScale = .5?

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by rafareis123 View Post
                    rabellogp, it took about 10-11 hours on a dual-xeon 2670 v3. I had to use a very high values for direct photon density to get rid the artifacts and light leaks.
                    Thanks for the reply.
                    That's actually a pretty god time considering that's an internal/external project. And you've got a really clean lighting, really impressive!


                    Originally posted by mihanix View Post
                    Good job! You increase NumDirectPhotonsScale = 4
                    and reduced DirectPhotonSearchDistanceScale = .5?
                    I think he probably worked directly on the photomapping values:
                    Attached Files
                    Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
                    Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

                    Comment


                      #25
                      at first i thought it was a 3d capture....and then my jaw dropped thank you very much for sharing that

                      Comment


                        #26
                        wow!
                        wonderful work! thank you for these inspirations.

                        how can i make such a interactive menu with exterial camera movement?

                        i would be very grateful for some little advice.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I too would pay for an in depth tutorial. One that explains the entire project and all of its functionality. Your project shows the direction I want to take my business. I just do not have time to figure it all out on my own. Too busy. I started an Unreal project and took it as far as I could. I love the material changing set up you did in the project. I wish you were my neighbor.

                          I think this is the overall best Unreal arch vis presentation I have seen yet.

                          Could this be sold as a template?
                          Last edited by asmithey; 09-04-2015, 01:32 PM.

                          www.aaronsmithey.com

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by asmithey View Post
                            I too would pay for an in depth tutorial. One that explains the entire project and all of its functionality. Your project shows the direction I want to take my business. I just do not have time to figure it all out on my own. Too busy. I started an Unreal project and took it as far as I could. I love the material changing set up you did in the project. I wish you were my neighbor.

                            I think this is the overall best Unreal arch vis presentation I have seen yet.

                            Could this be sold as a template?
                            It can take some time to put all that together but all the fonctionality (blueprints, menus, visual effects, etc) can be done once and used in every projects after. It's worth putting some time to make killer features and re-use them as needed.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Very nice would love to see it at 4K
                              Clarke's third law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
                              Custom Map Maker Discord
                              https://discord.gg/t48GHkA
                              Urban Terror https://www.urbanterror.info/home/

                              Comment


                                #30
                                This project is now for sale on the ue4 arch web site.....I will be buying this and learning from it.

                                www.aaronsmithey.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X