No announcement yet.

Supplying-Arch Viz Demo with UE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like X.IO is easier to set up and have better quality. Gonna try it out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paoloverona View Post
      Hi rabellogp, when I press Alt+Enter the scene goes into full screen but, as you can see it fills only the black part of the screen (not totally full screen)
      I think that is a "limitation" of the easy API they offer. If you want to change that, I think you are going to need to mess with their javascript api https://docs.x.io/docs/stream_delete
      Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
      Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by rabellogp View Post
        Are you sure you are playing your UE4 application on full screen mode?
        I emailed Otoy and they said there is no fullscreen mode implemented yet. The service is still in beta! Hopefully it will come soon. This cause mouse problems too, like limited distance you can rotate on each side. I tried to solve this by playing with a controller but it doesn't seem supported (yet?!?) either.

Comment

Hi guys, any of you have this issue when using x.io? I am not sure if i am doing this right. I have packaged my 'game' into an x.io package file using appetizer, and upload the game.

However, the upload has been in full bar for almost a few hours now. I have relaxed more than enough. Is this common? Anyone have faced this issue before?

Click image for larger version

Name:	i can't relax.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1083204

Comment

Originally posted by hardyhutajaya View Post
            Hi guys, any of you have this issue when using x.io? I am not sure if i am doing this right. I have packaged my 'game' into an x.io package file using appetizer, and upload the game.

However, the upload has been in full bar for almost a few hours now. I have relaxed more than enough. Is this common? Anyone have faced this issue before?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51150[/ATTACH]
            That appened to mee too, with two different projects, it seems that the project is uploaded but it isn't. I tired uploading once again and it finally worked

Comment

ok thanks @paoloverona

Comment

Working...
              X