Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any US architecture rendering companies using UE4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Victor Naumik View Post
    Hello PhillyArchitect

Is there a reason why do you strictly need a US-based firm? Cause they would take more money, pay more taxes, and in the end - will outsource the work to EU-based firms anyway
    The world is globalized, and everything can be done in any point of the world, in the most efficient way.

So I recommend you to not narrow down your search to only US firms, and better look at their portfolio, work ethics and pricing conditions.

We're a global firm: cgcloud.pro and will be happy to offer our UnrealEngine architecture services to you.

P.S. And we also have US agents in Chicago and Miami.
    I think communications would be easier, if they were close enough I could visit their office for face to face meetings and if actual materials were needed, they could be sent cheaper. However, I have gotten some messages from people who are interested in helping me so I will consider them and cgcloud.pro too!

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Victor Naumik View Post
    Hello PhillyArchitect

Is there a reason why do you strictly need a US-based firm? Cause they would take more money, pay more taxes, and in the end - will outsource the work to EU-based firms anyway
    The world is globalized, and everything can be done in any point of the world, in the most efficient way.

So I recommend you to not narrow down your search to only US firms, and better look at their portfolio, work ethics and pricing conditions.

We're a global firm: cgcloud.pro and will be happy to offer our UnrealEngine architecture services to you.

I agree and we use folks from all over the world. Just depends on the project...sometimes if you are working on a government, or highly sensitive projects, all consultants have to to be US based contractually.

P.S. Your work looks great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello PhillyArchitect

Last edited by Victor Naumik; 06-09-2015, 05:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm from DES Architect and Engineers part of the graphics team. We actually started using Unreal Engine a while back and started integrating it in our pipeline. Our team is quite happy with the results that we had so far. Here's one of our projects translated into the Unreal Engine.

Last edited by serriffe; 06-08-2015, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I recommend an US local rendering studio , they provide fantastic images and service too.
    UE4 is not suitable for the large exterior project ??

artfuseinc.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	RenderPics_91.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	436.8 KB
ID:	1079555
    Last edited by AlexWang; 06-10-2015, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, we use dbox and neoscape a lot for offline renderings and animations. They are both large and well established in the US.

dbox.com

neoscape.com

Hope this helps,
    Chris

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by czoog View Post
    None, that I am aware of, sorry Most of what i have seen coming out of the US is still unity based. All of our UE4 stuff is being done in house at the moment, but we're an architecture firm, and not a viz studio.

UE4 is still pretty new, but I am sure some of the bigger rendering houses in the US are working on it. Maybe contact one of the larger companies and see if they will be wiling to work on something with you for a reduced fee, etc.
    Thank you, I was afraid of this. I was clued in when all of the companies making the ultra realistic UE4 architectural animations on youtube seemed to be European. What larger U.S. companies might you recommend I try?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    None, that I am aware of, sorry Most of what i have seen coming out of the US is still unity based. All of our UE4 stuff is being done in house at the moment, but we're an architecture firm, and not a viz studio.

UE4 is still pretty new, but I am sure some of the bigger rendering houses in the US are working on it. Maybe contact one of the larger companies and see if they will be wiling to work on something with you for a reduced fee, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I moved thread to "Architectural Visualization", you should get more answers there

Leave a comment:

• Are there any US architecture rendering companies using UE4?

So far I've only come across European firms like Xoio, MaarDigital and BOCO Studio. I'm looking for a firm(s) who can create animations at the level of those companies, but in the United States.

Thanks for any help.
Working...
X