Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camera Setup Workflow For Archviz Apartment on UE4 Scene - Parts of it missing - Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thank you for your help. I Managed to create a game mode with the tutorials!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Many Thanks you for your help.

I was able to see the Blueprint , then just copied it to my level and added the keybindings! Now i have a fully functional character

Leave a comment:

• replied
    camera walkthrought inside an archviz appartment.
    I think matinee is the thing you are looking for. It allows you to animate a camera like you often see it in cutscenes. So you define a path and the cam will move along that path.

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...nee/index.html

And Lastly. How to link the Blueprint of the Character to the Player Star, so when i click "Player Start" the camera starts there
    You have to set up a gamemode and define your player character as the default pawn. Then your player will automatically spawn at the player start.

Documanetation on GameMode
    The first 2-3 minutes of the video explain how to create a gememode and set the default spawn.

Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i always just use the fps template and hide the arm and crosshair - interested though if someone has a better option

Leave a comment:

• Camera Setup Workflow For Archviz Apartment on UE4 Scene - Parts of it missing - Please help!

Im just Starting with UE4

I cant seem to find anywhere the Complete workflow process of how to setup a blueprint for a camera walkthrought inside an archviz appartment.

Just like "Realistic Scene" in UE4, or the "Paris Apartment" (just the camera moves, there is no real geometry in the character pawn)

I know how to create a Blueprint of the character type and put a camera on it. (i managed to get here)

Im Stuck in the following steps:

I know i have to copy / create a blueprint with the walk commands. (but i cant seem to find it anywhere)

https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...nts/index.html

(in this link, it explains "Minimize the Blueprint, then under the Game/Blueprints folder, in the Content Browser, open the MyCharacter Blueprint.", but i cant Find the Game/blueprints folder anywhere on UE4!!!)

And Lastly. How to link the Blueprint of the Character to the Player Star, so when i click "Player Start" the camera starts there. Aim im Able to Walk and Turn Around in the scene.

I would be glad if anyone could help me on these issues.

Im sure they are pretty standart. But i have tried to search everywere on the web, and i cant still find it.

Thanks
Working...
X