Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tilt shifting?

Hello guys/gals

I am new to Unreal 4, after using Unity for the last year I have found out of the box Unreal has too much to offer.
    So I am looking for help on one thing, I am understanding blueprints more and more (It's a little hard to get into node scripting after you have been working with code) but I have been stuck on this tilt shift effect
    Effect:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tilt_shift_5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	1149726

So here I am, I don't even know where to start to get a blur mask on the camera and I tried messing around with the visual properties volume box but I can't seem to get the blur the way I want it..

I hope you will be able to help me. Talk to me like I am a baby :P

Thanks for anyhelp in advanced!

I feel bad that I can't actually help you directly, but I'll point you toward looking into Post Process Materials ("Blendables"). You should be able to access the scene depth from there, or make a mask if nothing else.
    Theia Interactive makes immersive VR experiences in collaboration with the world’s leading companies and creatives, leveraging this bleeding edge technology to pioneer the next generation of entertainment, storytelling, and customer engagement.

Comment

Originally posted by StephaBon View Post
      I feel bad that I can't actually help you directly, but I'll point you toward looking into Post Process Materials ("Blendables"). You should be able to access the scene depth from there, or make a mask if nothing else.
      No worries, thanks for the advice either way! I will look at the material.
      Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X