First ArchViz shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First ArchViz shots

Heres a livingroom I made today, helping my mom and dad vizualise their new windows:
    Modeled the chairs and tables in Maya. The rest is from Epics assets.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Hus4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	1149723

Name:	Hus6.JPG
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	1149724

Name:	Hus7.JPG
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	1149725
    Last edited by ÅsmundSchei; 05-11-2015, 06:35 PM.
    System
    ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
    Artwork thread

Lightmap is ok. For the life of me I don't understand why you made the walls look it was from the largest tree in the universe. Scale that **** down! Also, I find IES profiles for lighting to help bump the realism a whole lot. Keep us updated

Comment

Looking good, though as Aljosja84 suggested I would scale down the wood material a bit more. Keep it up. =)

Simulacrum Game | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Thanks for your feedback Mom and dads house is over 100 years old (not kidding) and have a wallconstruction like this:

Name:	141947.jpg
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1076230 So I stretched the meshes to simulate those big walls. But I think I will make one wallpice and build it up from there,
        instead of streatching as you said.
        System
        ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
        Artwork thread

Comment

It should not be hard to find a similar wood texture on the internet and make your own material from it. It will look much more realistic!

Comment

I found some here made in MODO: http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/...alistic/888182
            Think I will try to recreate them in MODO myself, as I tried in Maya, but the new sculpting-tools isnt quite optimized yet.
            System

ArtStation
            Artwork thread

Comment

This will add a lot of geometry to your scene. A wooden texture wouldn't be enough?

Comment

I sculpted a woodblock, using 3D-Coat. Will post more shots when I have improved the scene
                System

ArtStation
                Artwork thread

Comment

100 years? That's incredible. What a pleasant little house, I really like it. =) Can't wait to see more of your visualization. For the wood, you could also source the texture from the actual home itself. Would increase the realism.

Simulacrum Game | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Thanks I have made the new walls now. But after reinstalling Windows 8.1, I have to do the whole thing over again.
                    I see now that the spotlights is abit off, so if anyone got some tips to get them in line, it would be great.
                    System

ArtStation
                    Artwork thread

Comment

Working...
                    X