• Show
Clear All

• replied
    Cool, thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AlexWang View Post
    That was a fantastic job!

I'm new to UE4, your single image size is 5000pix, could you share your render notes on how to render high resolution images in UE4.7 ?
    Thank you very much!
    https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...resolutionshot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That was a fantastic job!

I'm new to UE4, your single image size is 5000pix, could you share your render notes on how to render high resolution images in UE4.7 ?
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
    Impressive, I wish to find some clients like that in the near future. I'm launching my architectural viz studio with a friend. Doing some portfolio work with UE4 at the moment!

I guess the optimization part for VR is kind of a challenge heh?

Is it your 1st project using ue4 and vr?
    Optimization never ends!
    Yeah, It was our very first project on UE4 back in april/may 2014. We started on 4.1 and ended in october on 4.4 / 4.5!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Impressive, I wish to find some clients like that in the near future. I'm launching my architectural viz studio with a friend. Doing some portfolio work with UE4 at the moment!

I guess the optimization part for VR is kind of a challenge heh?

Is it your 1st project using ue4 and vr?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is very cool to hear! Keep up the good work. Have you guys sold them a VR demo too? or just stills and the video?
    We're working on that too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is very cool to hear! Keep up the good work. Have you guys sold them a VR demo too? or just stills and the video?
    Last edited by heartlessphil; 05-19-2015, 12:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess you guys also provide still images. I was wondering if you are doing them with vray or they'll be from ue4 too?
    That depends on the requested quality, but we've been deliviring highres screenshots a lot lately, quality is high enough most of the times!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I guess you guys also provide still images. I was wondering if you are doing them with vray or they'll be from ue4 too?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice modeling on that project!

Can you give us an approximate cost for a video like this? I would guess in the 15-20k range?
    The whole project consisted of more than the video and it's still in progress, so we can't disclose numbers ATM.
    But not that far than that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice modeling on that project!

Can you give us an approximate cost for a video like this? I would guess in the 15-20k range?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    _Adrien

fantastic job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Those colors blend so nicely! The only thing that bugs me is that you would be living just next door to heaven. Sounds nice at first, but you soon realize it is a blindingly bright white light. An HDR sky light would be good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by StephaBon View Post
    Your materials and the way they work together with lighting and reflections are simply amazing. Great job. I would love a little insight into how you are scanning those materials. Would you mind sharing some of those secrets?

I found the furniture to be more stylized than I'm used to. Everything was very big and round and soft. A little different than most ArhViz, but it still looks great.
    Thanks! Your stuff is pretty cool as well!
    We didn't scan everything, just some leather, fabric and marbles IIRC. Most of the materials come from pictures of samples from the original manufacturers.
    This was our very first UE4 project back in April 2014 and most of the work consisted in adapting assets from the original Max/Vray project into UE (and re-building shaders from scratch using the shader editor!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing! I could imagine myself checking in there!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X