Hotel interior - Night & day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice modeling on that project!

Can you give us an approximate cost for a video like this? I would guess in the 15-20k range?

Comment

Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
      Nice modeling on that project!

Can you give us an approximate cost for a video like this? I would guess in the 15-20k range?
      The whole project consisted of more than the video and it's still in progress, so we can't disclose numbers ATM.
      But not that far than that!
      --- www.RTView.it --- RTView Facebook page ---

Comment

I guess you guys also provide still images. I was wondering if you are doing them with vray or they'll be from ue4 too?

Comment

I guess you guys also provide still images. I was wondering if you are doing them with vray or they'll be from ue4 too?
          That depends on the requested quality, but we've been deliviring highres screenshots a lot lately, quality is high enough most of the times!

Comment

That is very cool to hear! Keep up the good work. Have you guys sold them a VR demo too? or just stills and the video?
            Last edited by heartlessphil; 05-19-2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

That is very cool to hear! Keep up the good work. Have you guys sold them a VR demo too? or just stills and the video?
              We're working on that too!

Comment

Impressive, I wish to find some clients like that in the near future. I'm launching my architectural viz studio with a friend. Doing some portfolio work with UE4 at the moment!

I guess the optimization part for VR is kind of a challenge heh?

Is it your 1st project using ue4 and vr?

Comment

Impressive, I wish to find some clients like that in the near future. I'm launching my architectural viz studio with a friend. Doing some portfolio work with UE4 at the moment!

I guess the optimization part for VR is kind of a challenge heh?

Is it your 1st project using ue4 and vr?
                  Optimization never ends!
                  Yeah, It was our very first project on UE4 back in april/may 2014. We started on 4.1 and ended in october on 4.4 / 4.5!

Comment

That was a fantastic job!

I'm new to UE4, your single image size is 5000pix, could you share your render notes on how to render high resolution images in UE4.7 ?
                    Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexWang View Post
                      That was a fantastic job!

I'm new to UE4, your single image size is 5000pix, could you share your render notes on how to render high resolution images in UE4.7 ?
                      Thank you very much!
                      https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...resolutionshot

Comment

Cool, thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                        X