Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowpoly Office Demo

Hi everyone,

I've been working on making a lowpoly (mobile friendly) office environment. While some models are currently just placeholders, the overal look & feel will not change during the remaining development of this scene. A few things still has to be made or improved, such as the kitchen and ceiling. All the models are lowpoly with the chair being the highest with just 4k poly.
    I meanly developed this to play around with UE4 seeing how UE4 is better than UDK which i previously used (almost a year ago that is).

Click image for larger version

Name:	HighresScreenshot00011_1280.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	782.5 KB
ID:	1148027

Name:	HighresScreenshot00012_1280.jpg
Size:	772.4 KB
ID:	1148028
    Attached Files

Clean, seems like a pleasant place to work. Nice. =)

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

So, I made a quick video of what we have done so far. In the video the lowpoly stuff is much more visible. Next step is tuning the models up a bit, polish them and add functionality to the environment. I'm not all into the nice matinee effects. But i will spend some time on the final video.

@SE_JonF thanks.

Comment

Excellent start; I like it... keep it up
        Could you please tell how did you create the doors mirror material (in the video)..?
        Best wishes
        Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

This is how the blurred glass looks like. In the scene a "SphereReflectionCapture" does the reflections. Lots of things of the material isn't hooked up and doesn't do anything. It's really just a basic texture with alpha. Nothing more.

Name:	material.jpg
Size:	303.5 KB
ID:	1074728
          Last edited by stressless; 04-19-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stressless View Post
            This is how the blurred glass looks like. In the scene a "SphereReflectionCapture" does the reflections. Lots of things of the material isn't hooked up and doesn't do anything. It's really just a basic texture with alpha. Nothing more.
            [image]
            Thanks for sharing
            Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Working...
            X