Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Time Interior - WARNING! Lots of picutres

Hi there !

Here is something I have done using Unreal Engine.
    It is a full real time scene where you can walk through a interior of a house (duh! ).
    What I have been trying to achieve was the quality of Vray render but in real time and we think we got very close to it.
    This could be a very useful solution for real estate showing the client properties before they are even built.
    Next step will be to use Oculus Rift for this scene.

Here is a video from the walk-through :

Let us know what your thoughts about it.
    Attached Files

very nice project man! clean.

Comment

Looks amazing! Keep up the good work!
      Last edited by Rafa Angeline; 03-12-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Very nice!
        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Looks good!

Be prepared to lower the quality heavily when you transition into Oculus though. You're going to need an extremely powerful graphics card + remove any movable lights, postprocess effects and particles if you have any.

Comment

Great job!
            check my blog - cybereality.com

Comment

Thank you very much ! That is very kind of you.
              @JLO : thank you for the information, we wait for the Oculus to arrive soon, then we will test it out and see what are the limitations. But I see it is pretty limited at this point ...

Comment

So clean and great job, it really shows what unreal can do! The real problem (the engine's not yours) is when the client will say that he needs some modifications.. Lightmaps are gone!
                civil engineer

Comment

Thank you cosbu!

Hope this will be fixed in the next Build of Unreal Engine. Meaning, the "Build selected only". This will make it more flexible to work with.

Comment

Looking good! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucas3d View Post
                      Thank you cosbu!

Hope this will be fixed in the next Build of Unreal Engine. Meaning, the "Build selected only". This will make it more flexible to work with.
                      I was also thinking about that. Would be great because 8+ hours lightmass calculations sucks! hehe

Comment

You rendering truly awesome.thanks for sharing.
                        For rendering you use which plugin software, can you tell me plz,if you share you tutorial.it is very use-full to us .

Comment

@ Architect Ashraf : as you know, I've used Unreal Engine as my Software

Comment

hehe yeah its terrible... hope this will be implemented soon.

Comment

Congratulation; Excellent work...
                              I hope (if possible) you can answer my questions...
                              1. Which UE4 release was used to achieve this nice project?
                              2. The mirrors in the bedrooms have nice reflections, which I couldn't create yet; Can you please post a hint...!?
                              3. The Outer landscape is also nice... Can you tell the trick ?

Thanks & best Regards

Edit
                              How can I use thumbnails to view images with larger size...?
                              Last edited by cadviz; 03-16-2015, 03:23 PM.
                              Forgive me; for poor English language

Comment

Working...
                              X