Object movement issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Object movement issue

For making sue architecture interior render more real, I set skylight for static, directional light for stationary, spot light for static too. There are 4 chairs in my scene: they used same material. 2 chairs I set them static, another 2 chairs I set them moveable. After finishing lightmap building, these four chairs have different appear. Static chairs were more real, The moveable chairs were like fake. I want to show these 4 chairs to our customer that our chair can be stand and can be moved around the room. How can I show a total different color fake chairs round and round to our customer? That looks stupid! I have to go back to 3ds max and render many many frame!

Originally posted by Jackyushishan View Post
    For making sue architecture interior render more real, I set skylight for static, directional light for stationary, spot light for static too. There are 4 chairs in my scene: they used same material. 2 chairs I set them static, another 2 chairs I set them moveable. After finishing lightmap building, these four chairs have different appear. Static chairs were more real, The moveable chairs were like fake. I want to show these 4 chairs to our customer that our chair can be stand and can be moved around the room. How can I show a total different color fake chairs round and round to our customer? That looks stupid! I have to go back to 3ds max and render many many frame!
    I know what you mean. Can you show a picture?

You might try stationary for all lights, it has the benefits of static, but at least you can tweak the appearance afterward without baking.

Comment

Working...
    X