Package crashing with Compressed Cooked selected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Package crashing with Compressed Cooked selected

I am having an issue packaging my project for windows. Everything cooks fine, but the package fails and gives me a critical error "Ran out of memory allocation..." If I uncheck "create compressed cooked packages" then it builds fine. It is just a huge package (12 gb). As soon as I check that box, it won't crashes when packaging. Does anyone have any ideas what the cause, or solution, to this is?
    Attached Files

Exact same problem for me with new 4.25 version :/

Comment

Up.. Can't understand this issue too

Comment

The problem is also present on the github version.

Comment

Hi Guys, same issue here, and the problem is even after i remove the compress option the launching on mobile for testing or even building is crashing after the splash screen.
          Hope someone found a solution.

Comment

Hi guys,

just an update, the game was crashing on android after the splash screen due to weird reason, in one of my widgets i had an image and a text inside a vertical box, i add another button to cover up the image and that is the reason the game was crashing on mobile after splash screen but was ok on PC.I removed the newly added button in the vertical box and the game started working again even with the compressed packaging and removing the editors content (to reduce the game size).

it is weird, so i thought to share this with you, screenshot attached as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Android_Crash.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	330.1 KB
ID:	1774781

Comment

Working...
            X