Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs a forum indeed as I have requested in a few threads, I just talk to myself here, I actually love seeing what others are doing and seeing tricks some find which is why I follow Twinmotion on Facebook but an actual dedicated forum would be much better as I feel intrusive here just posting my own stuff in an off topic thread that nobody replies to, I was actually hoping others would just post their stuff there too.

Comment

avi billboards
      jerk a bit at end of loop and as I need to use flattened cubes the edges sometimes show, planes too hard to place due to pivot
      I may need to model something double intersecting curved half cylinders maybe UV mapped to show a front and back texture single sided

Comment

Any eta on when the payment structure and new features will be announced for the November update?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Wendyluvscatz View Post
          Needs a forum indeed as I have requested in a few threads, I just talk to myself here, I actually love seeing what others are doing and seeing tricks some find which is why I follow Twinmotion on Facebook but an actual dedicated forum would be much better as I feel intrusive here just posting my own stuff in an off topic thread that nobody replies to, I was actually hoping others would just post their stuff there too.
          Please see the Twinmotion Support Site.
          Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
            not the same as a forum sharing with other users though

Comment

I can't login at the twinmotion support site anymore because of some "single sign-in" error. So no support for me now? Please make a more usable forum like place for Twinmotion users where we can also post our WIP and work and so on...
              iMac i7 2017, MacOS High Sierra, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, Blender

Comment

Working...
              X