X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmonone View Post
    [h=1]My EPIC menu shows 4.21.2 , anyone have 4.22 on there EPIC menu
    Add new with + and look for triangle and list will opened.
    Last edited by EA_Unreal_77; 03-17-2019, 04:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [h=1]My EPIC menu shows 4.21.2 , anyone have 4.22 on there EPIC menu

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Always use the latest drivers, that's what the latest UE is built on at time of release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My problem was to do with not having latest drivers btw. The guide i was following was a little old and specified drivers for an older preview.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by etiles View Post
    EA_Unreal_77 Yes, the GI denoiser is already set to 1!
    Show me your viewport.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After doing the -DX12 step, the easiest way to configure it is to go to the project settings and type "skin cache" into the filter box and enable that, then "raytracing". Then you're guaranteed for the settings to be written to the right .ini file.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm also missing the viewport Ray Trace menu. I followed all the steps in the pdf, and r.raytrace is on. What could I be missing?

Preview 5, by the way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People have mentioned translucency several times and I really hope we see translucency-altered shadows next, even if they're an approximation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EA_Unreal_77 Yes, the GI denoiser is already set to 1!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by EA_Unreal_77 View Post

Try r.RayTracing.GlobalIllumination.Denoiser = 1 as you see in PDF in begin of this topic.
    I believe it's on by default, it's just not doing as good a job as the other denoisers. Could just be that we don't have a version that was fully trained yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by etiles View Post
    r.RayTracing.SkyLight give very noisy results. Is there any plan to add a denoiser for the Skylight to avoid using height SPP values?
    By the way, what's th purpose of r.RayTracing.SkyLight.Sampling.StopLevel ?
    Thanks!
    Try r.RayTracing.GlobalIllumination.Denoiser = 1 as you see in PDF in begin of this topic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,
    I know that Ue4 doesn't support multiple gpu yet, but since Ue4 using the DXR functionalities (and not nvidia rtx), is Ue4 asking DirectX for all available tensors and rt cores or is it only restricted the main display gpu ?
    Nvidia Nvlink should make tensors cores and Rt cores "merged" for the DXR functions right ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    r.RayTracing.SkyLight give very noisy results. Is there any plan to add a denoiser for the Skylight to avoid using height SPP values?
    By the way, what's th purpose of r.RayTracing.SkyLight.Sampling.StopLevel ?
    Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is RTGI fonctionnal in preview4?
    It seams RTGI has no effect if RTAO is desactivated... strange.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Same issue in my project with RayTracing.Reflections

Leave a comment:

Working...
X