Testscene of a modern House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testscene of a modern House

movie scene; Let me know what u think ....
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jGSBtfYJl4

Sorry to say but its too bad.....
    CHECK OUT:- Visit https://3darchstuffs.com/ for Unreal arch-viz tutorials, Unreal Demo EXE and Unreal projects with source files.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...X3Sm2Z9NXEHFV9

Comment

Its a bit different style than what people usually show off - often people want to see more photorealistic materials and more care with lighting, among other things. This is partly, IMHO, because the market traditionally has catered only to very high-end clients - personally I predict this will change somewhat in the next couple years.

Do you want open-ended critique or would you like to say some about what you are going for with it? Like who is your target audience/market?

Comment

Here are a few points you could look into to make the scene better:
        - the intro is too long
        - there is a lot of flickering of textures going on. The most common reason is that the textures are not powers of 2 (256x256, 2048x2048 etc) and of cause more than one polygon in the same spot.
        - the lighting seems not to be built or it is dynamic lighting, use static lighting for better quality. The lighting is very bad in this scene.
        - add reflection actors inside and outside
        - the scene runs very slow or you got the wrong cinematic settings
        - the scaling of some elements seems to be off
        www.s-dot.de/viz
        ArchViz User Interface :: UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Originally posted by S-Dot View Post
          Here are a few points you could look into to make the scene better:
          - the intro is too long
          - there is a lot of flickering of textures going on. The most common reason is that the textures are not powers of 2 (256x256, 2048x2048 etc) and of cause more than one polygon in the same spot.
          - the lighting seems not to be built or it is dynamic lighting, use static lighting for better quality. The lighting is very bad in this scene.
          - add reflection actors inside and outside
          - the scene runs very slow or you got the wrong cinematic settings
          - the scaling of some elements seems to be off
          Thank you,
          that's what i need. A professional view of my work, I work on it !

Comment

Originally posted by CatherineIrkalla View Post
            Its a bit different style than what people usually show off - often people want to see more photorealistic materials and more care with lighting, among other things. This is partly, IMHO, because the market traditionally has catered only to very high-end clients - personally I predict this will change somewhat in the next couple years.

Do you want open-ended critique or would you like to say some about what you are going for with it? Like who is your target audience/market?
            I'am not sure, it's a first try to become better with my work.
            My target was it, to bcome a feeling of the Room and also it's ready for VR.
            Thank you for your Time!

Comment

Originally posted by 3darchstuffs View Post
              Sorry to say but its too bad.....
              Very helpfull !

Comment

Working...
              X