X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christophe.R View Post
    Hi,
    We finally updated Furioos today.
    This new BETA now supports Pixel Streaming.

We have done a little tutorial here: https://youtu.be/VnNenOajk5U

Furioos also deal with everything related to VM creation, scalability, embedding and sharing among many other features.
    Access is free during the beta, so feel free to come on board and give us your feedback.

Hope it will make your life easier.
    Cheers,

Christophe

HI Christophe

for me , i open furioos , but it had lower speed.
    i don't know why, i can't open any project while waiting over 20 min lol
    Tcimage3d Studio
    Unreal Artist & Developer in archi & interior Visual
    Real Estate VR Tutor: http://tcimage3d.wixsite.com/3dvr

Request a quote today:tcimage3d@gmail.com
    Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TCimage/

Comment

Anyone tried normal 2d, not VR, with Unreal and Furioos?

Comment

I tried a scene. Worked quite good even while I am using it from Australia and the server is on the US east coast. The scene is optimized but very heavy on interaction. All UI interaction works fine.
        www.s-dot.de/viz
        ArchViz User Interface :: UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Sounds good! Thank you all for your feedbacks!!

S-Dot We are opening Australia very soon! I'm glad it works from US servers as well.
          We are constantly improving Furioos. As an example, you can now Drag&Drop a ZIP file containing your game to upload it on Furioos.

Pinotti We will soon allow our users to run Virtual Machine with no GPU acceleration. Would love to have your feedback with a 2D game on it.

tc22 Can you please send us more information on our dedicated Slack page?
          We will do our best to identify and solve your issue

Once again, thanks for your feedback. It helps us a lot to improve Furioos.
          Talk soon

Any 3D application available anywhere, anytime, on any device.

Cloud deployment web platform for your UE4 applications
          www.furioos.com

Comment

Originally posted by Christophe.R View Post
            Sounds good! Thank you all for your feedbacks!!

S-Dot We are opening Australia very soon! I'm glad it works from US servers as well.
            We are constantly improving Furioos. As an example, you can now Drag&Drop a ZIP file containing your game to upload it on Furioos.

Pinotti We will soon allow our users to run Virtual Machine with no GPU acceleration. Would love to have your feedback with a 2D game on it.

tc22 Can you please send us more information on our dedicated Slack page?
            We will do our best to identify and solve your issue

Once again, thanks for your feedback. It helps us a lot to improve Furioos.
            Talk soon
            thanks GOD! you r here!

i try it again , i choose USA west, it had be better speed now!
            but i still have some question, right now mobile movement can't work !

and another exe not work !

i will pm you my link on furioos
            Tcimage3d Studio
            Unreal Artist & Developer in archi & interior Visual
            Real Estate VR Tutor: http://tcimage3d.wixsite.com/3dvr

Request a quote today:tcimage3d@gmail.com
            Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TCimage/

Comment

I have clients who want to view my Archviz APPS using Google Cardboard using their phones, would this be possible using Furioos?

Worklfow - Client links to my website where I have the APP embedded, they use Google Cardboard with their phones and use the Interactive Archviz APP?
              Graeme van Rensburg
              3D Artist (Architectural Visualization) - Freelancer
              GvR Designs

Comment

Hi Graeme VR
                unfortunately Furioos is not compatible with Cardboard nor autonomous VR headset

www.furioos.com

Comment

Hi Christophe, thanks for the reply. If I dont want VR, but instead an Archviz, UE4 Desktop Application I could use Furioos? I am still new to all this so please bare with me.

Normally, if I want to have a UE4 Archviz, interactive scene on my website I would need to package my UE4 scene using HTML (which, like mobile has restrictions on Materials and doesnt look as good as normal Windows 64 Packaged scene). Then embed the packaged HTML scene on my website.

If I use Furioos site, does that mean I can package my Archviz scene using Windows 64, then upload to your site, and link it to my website, so that clients can go on my website and interact with my Archviz scene, which will look as good as Desktop Application and not have the restrictions which HMTL/Mobile has? Is this correct?
                  Last edited by Graeme VR; 05-13-2019, 06:10 AM.
                  Graeme van Rensburg
                  GvR Designs

Comment

Ok, I had a look at your site and tutorial, so I know the workflow now, thanks. Just one more question, what happens if I want to play the scene on a phone, how do we control the movement? I logged into your site on my Iphone and tried the demo scene but couldnt control the movement?
                    Graeme van Rensburg
                    GvR Designs

Comment

Hi Graeme VR

Your description of the functionalities of Furioos is quite accurate, congratulations!
                      Here is a test link so that you can better understand how the platform works.

https://portal.furioos.com/share/910.635

Your Unreal Engine application will be calculated on one or more GPU servers depending on the traffic on the website.
                      This means you no longer need to optimize your 3D, nor to export to HTML5 or WebGL.
                      We automatically manage the creation and destruction of virtual machines based on site traffic.

Thanks to furioos, you are sure that any user will be able to use your application because it is our servers, and not the user's GPU, that will be used for the calculation.

I'm available if you have any questions.
                      All the best
                      Last edited by Christophe.R; 05-13-2019, 06:32 AM.

www.furioos.com

Comment

Graeme VR
                        The movements in the application should work on your phone.
                        On our test applications, all you have to do is double tap on the ground to move.
                        Can you tell me more about your configuration?
                        Have you tried to refresh the window?

www.furioos.com

Comment

Sounds great, thanks for the feedback. I will check my phone again and let you know.

I will ship my Archviz App using Furioos, I've been looking for something like this for a long time, thanks.
                          Graeme van Rensburg
                          GvR Designs

Comment

HI Christophe. I have uploaded an Archviz scene and embedded on my website - https://www.gvrdesigns3d.com/play-demo

The problem is I cannot make the screen any bigger, when I try full screen it stays same size.

I used Wix to make my website, do you know the best workflow to embed my site on Wix?

Also please can you contact about prices because I want to direct all my clients to my website to view the Interactive Archviz demo, so I expect alot of traffic, can I still do this on the free Plan or must I upgrade, what is the difference, thanks.
                            Graeme van Rensburg
                            GvR Designs

Comment

Working...
                            X