Sequencer and camera cut problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sequencer and camera cut problem

Hi, i am really new at this, I am having problems with the camera cuts from the sequencer... when i add cameras to the camera cut and i press play, i cant see the composition clips in the viewport...

That all looks correct. Can you check that "Cinematic Preview" is toggled on in the viewport?

Comment

it was uncheck, now works! thanks soo much for the help

Comment

i really wish that there was a pull down menu like options list attached to the sequencer 'camera cuts' clips where the user could select the camera that is focused on. (think about how blocks or matrix pattern sequencer in propellerheads reason lets the user sequence blocks on the timeline)

also perhaps try to adopt a bin's like interface where clips could be isolated and made into 'sub clips', and appear as a resource with a thumbnail in a folder to be dragged onto a timeline.
        (this is like adobe premiere)

Comment

I just did the same thing, opps! you need to make sure you have your Camera Cuts are activated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture121212.JPG Views:	0 Size:	445.8 KB ID:	1758172

Comment

Working...
          X