This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenpimentel View Post
    It's hard to tell since you guys didn't provide your registration details, but I know Jonas is soon to receive an invite
    What kind of registration details? Email?

Comment

I can't promise to check everyone, a bit busy building a product, but I need at least the name you used. Or, PM me, but please don't expect an immediate reply...
      Sr. Product Manager
      Epic Games

Comment

hi there,
        i love datasmith already! even tho i hadnt a chance to use it!
        we are a company seated in Germany and have all sorts of customer with different profession.
        But one thing they have all in common - CAD-Programs. We are highly interested to test Datasmith.

Can i send you a email with private information that you can check when beta will arive for us
        We would highly appreciate it!

thanks a lot
        Hannes

Comment

Go ahead and register, I'm sure you'll get in.
          Sr. Product Manager
          Epic Games

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of us who already registered and haven't heard a thing.

Comment

It's true that there is a manual portion to the process, which does slow things down, but we're definitely over 60% invites sent out. Double-check your email. We found that many we had invited, and hadn't responded, had our email in their spam.
              Sr. Product Manager
              Epic Games

Comment

I'm sure that happens to some, but it sounds like there is still ~40% not in the beta.

Comment

Correct, but of all the people that have asked me to check, they were already in process, just waiting to make it through the manual step of assigning a code and sending the final email. We have 8,000 registrations to work at...
                  Sr. Product Manager
                  Epic Games

Comment

Working...
                  X