Some direction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pixin studio View Post
    You have to rebuild lighting.. the light still there because its a baked map that is the process.. rebuild your lighting and objects light and shadows will disappear..
    Yeah... rebuild them already. Seems like the mesh still get calculated. Wonder if its a bug. Im using 14.16

Comment

Originally posted by syrom View Post
      Thxs! Ill look into that tool! I figured out how to zero the pivot and now they are falling in place. Here is another head pounding issue..... the lighting. Why am I getting this light bleed on all my room? I did set it to Production but cant find the resolution in which I read to increase. Here is a screenshot.... And yes All my walls have no gap.
      I even tried adding a shell modifier bu those light leaks are still there. Any advice is tremendously loved.
      Did u increase the static lightmass ?

Comment

Originally posted by indramushoddaq View Post
        Did u increase the static lightmass ?
        Hey. Oh yeah... i havent updated this thread. But im moving along well. Main ligjt leaks were all low ligjtmap res amd not putting it in production qualitu.lol

Comment

Ok guys. Thanks a million for the help. Finally finished the first unreal project. I am used to vray, maxwell, fstorm,thea,iray and keyshot. So learning how to use unreal was a experience! Find the material creator to be too complicated compared to the rest of the renders but thats life. Will learn and learn some more. Again.. thxs you all who helped me and everyone who posts [read lots of threads]! Here is a link to the video and bare in mind its my first UE4 render so I will take all constructive critisism with open arms!

https://youtu.be/r7QdgFmqdKc
          Last edited by syrom; 10-24-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X