hi could you post your settings in PostProcessVolume for vxgi
    also is this using skylight with dfao ?
    is hbao+ on in this ?

Comment

Originally posted by migero View Post
      hi could you post your settings in PostProcessVolume for vxgi
      also is this using skylight with dfao ?
      is hbao+ on in this ?
      There's no point to using HBAO+ or DFAO with VXGI. VXGI already has VXAO working with it.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, amazing work

Comment

This looks absolutely incredible!
          I'm so looking forward to when graphics cards are powerful enough to run this in VR =)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	unreal.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	1405365 hi
            i have a problem with VXGI 4.18 can you help me?please
            i downloaded vxgi from this link https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine/tree/VXGI-4.18
            and build with visual studio .it was very fantastic
            every thinks was ok and good working but when i try for render project or teak hi resolution screenshot unreal crashed and i see this masage

Assertion failed: BytesPerPixel [File:L:\UnrealEngine-VXGI-4.18\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11RenderTarget.cpp] [Line: 514]

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\assertionmacros.cpp:414]
            UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!ComputeBytesPerPixel() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11rendertarget.cpp:516]
            UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHI::ReadSurfaceDataNoMSAARaw() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11rendertarget.cpp:599]
            UE4Editor_D3D11RHI!FD3D11DynamicRHI::RHIReadSurfaceData() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\windows\d3d11rhi\private\d3d11rendertarget.cpp:960]
            UE4Editor_RHI!FRHICommandListImmediate::ReadSurfaceData() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\rhi\public\rhicommandlist.h:4222]
            UE4Editor_Engine!TGraphTask<`FRenderTarget::ReadPixels'::`2'::EURCMacro_ReadSurfaceCommand>::ExecuteTask() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:784]
            UE4Editor_Core!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksNamedThread() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:651]
            UE4Editor_Core!FNamedTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:560]
            UE4Editor_RenderCore!RenderingThreadMain() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:327]
            UE4Editor_RenderCore!FRenderingThread::Run() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\rendercore\private\renderingthread.cpp:461]
            UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [l:\unrealengine-vxgi-4.18\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:76]

Comment

Great Work...What kind of light are you using behind curtains? Is it emissive material?

Comment

Amazing to be able to edit with this level of detail and quality. Is it easy enough to then render out still images and animations using this workflow?

Comment

what is your lighting set up...are all you lights set to movable?

Comment

Working...
                  X