Interior Scene with VXGI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing wow effect

but there are many errors on floor about reflections!

the indirect shadows are the evolutions about capsule shadow?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDYqFaLnBfQ

btw amazing work man

Comment

ahaha sorry my message was for MonkeyRED.CC

Comment

have u some link about this VXGI?

maybe it will work better on a 1080ti

i would like to see if there are exterior scene too or more complex and bigger interior

i belive in this engine

graphics error like shadoews and reflections are not visible in a video for a consumer i'm sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyRED.CC View Post
          yes, VXGI does not need any lightmapping .
          Thanks! I hope to see you resolve the contact shadow issue that would be great!

Comment

Looks great, too bad the fps is a bit on the low side, but it will probably get optimized over time.
            Maybe you can give capsule shadows a try to solve the contact shadow problem? http://timhobsonue4.snappages.com/li...apsule-shadows
            My Porfolio

Comment

considering to do that in near future.

Originally posted by coach View Post
              have u some link about this VXGI?

maybe it will work better on a 1080ti

i would like to see if there are exterior scene too or more complex and bigger interior

i belive in this engine

graphics error like shadoews and reflections are not visible in a video for a consumer i'm sure about that

Comment

Thanks for your info man, it's really helpful.

Originally posted by sandermer View Post
                Looks great, too bad the fps is a bit on the low side, but it will probably get optimized over time.
                Maybe you can give capsule shadows a try to solve the contact shadow problem? http://timhobsonue4.snappages.com/li...apsule-shadows

Comment

Would this be considered indispensable if one were using fully dynamic lighting and already investing in several 1080ti cards?

Comment

I've not tested this scene with the new 1080ti cards. But ,it seems that a powerful video card is indispensable when using some tech like VXGI.

Originally posted by Candarco View Post
                    Would this be considered indispensable if one were using fully dynamic lighting and already investing in several 1080ti cards?

Comment

This is AWESOME! Keep it up man, keep us updated with your work!

Comment

Great images!!! Just simply amazing!!!
                        I have downloaded the VXGI-4.15 and I am using a 1070, everything seems to work fine with no errors. The only thing that bothers me is that my images all look washed out without much color or light. I don´t know if it’s your post processing that´s giving you images such beautiful light and colors or I´m missing something in some settings. I have followed the PDF that was included in the zip file and tried to change a few settings but I can´t seem to improve the color or the light. Any advice you can give me? Thanks.
                        Last edited by tere44; 05-17-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

hi, can i ask you what is your lightmass.ini settings?
                          this scenes look awesome..

Comment

This scene use vxgi, not lightmass. Tweaking the lightmass.ini here won't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
                              This scene use vxgi, not lightmass. Tweaking the lightmass.ini here won't do anything.
                              Thanks phill..
                              that's great.. Loving this Technology ..

Comment

Thanks, dude. please be patient with every parameter which apears in PDF instruction file. Try more. And I think finally you'll get the same result as I am.

Originally posted by tere44 View Post
                                Great images!!! Just simply amazing!!!
                                I have downloaded the VXGI-4.15 and I am using a 1070, everything seems to work fine with no errors. The only thing that bothers me is that my images all look washed out without much color or light. I don´t know if it’s your post processing that´s giving you images such beautiful light and colors or I´m missing something in some settings. I have followed the PDF that was included in the zip file and tried to change a few settings but I can´t seem to improve the color or the light. Any advice you can give me? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X