Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffel Ceiling Flicker Problem

Hi everyone!

I have flicker problem in ue4 and i dont know how to fix it. I attached 2 pics. One is very close to the ceiling and there is no problem but when i walk away from ceiling i have very bad flicker problem. I build it in production mode. There are so many spotlights around and lightmap resolution of ceiling is 2048 but still i have that problem...

Thanks for your answers...
    Attached Files

That's an aliasing issue, you can try to adjust the anti-aliasing settings but you might not be able to fix an issue like that.

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
      That's an aliasing issue, you can try to adjust the anti-aliasing settings but you might not be able to fix an issue like that.
      thanks for the reply... can i increase anti-alising value? and from where?

Comment

You can increase the screen percentage
        r.ScreenPercentage 30 - 300

It will considerably cost you performance though, depending on your machine... 200 is usually the maximum I can get on a 1080.

Comment

The machine power is not important for me because i have 3 gtx 1080 ti on my machine... But there is not any anti-aliasing quality settings in post process volume tab.

Comment

Originally posted by oneroncer View Post
            The machine power is not important for me because i have 3 gtx 1080 ti on my machine... But there is not any anti-aliasing quality settings in post process volume tab.
            Considering a 1080 ti doesn't exist, that's pretty impressive.
            George Rolfe.
            Technical Coordinator at Orbit Solutions Pty Ltd.

Comment

Originally posted by duke22 View Post
              Considering a 1080 ti doesn't exist, that's pretty impressive.
              yeah you are write that was my mistake. I have gtx 1080 without "ti" but i still have the problem if that is a anti-aliasing problem...

Comment

Do what schan said, or use screen percentage in post processing. Note that it may not show up until you press play.
                George Rolfe.
                Technical Coordinator at Orbit Solutions Pty Ltd.

Comment

Working...
                X