Reset state machine in anim graph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset state machine in anim graph?

Hi y'all! I'm still struggling to transition from a cutscene made in Sequencer back into gameplay. I think I've finally got a lead on what's going wrong, though.

Now, whenever I play an animation in Sequencer it sticks to the character, even after the animation has finished and the sequence is over. Looking at the character's Animation Blueprint, I noticed something happening:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ue4_animBP_wrong_slot.png
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1196193

When I play an animation in Sequencer, the character stops getting information from their state machine. Even after the sequence is finished, this persists. For the record, I use the "FullBody" slot whenever I play an animation in Sequencer. I used to use the DefaultSlot, which is functionally identical, but the same problem occurred.

Anyway, it seems to me that I need to reset the anim graph somehow, or else find a way to turn the character's state machine back on.

Maybe? Truth is I'm just as lost as I have been for months, but this seems like the source of the issue. If anyone knows how to change this or has any suggestions, I'd be hugely grateful.
    I'm an artist! Check out my work at https://cinebst.wixsite.com/cinebeastart and hit me up!

You can e-mail me at cinebst@gmail.com.
Working...
X