No announcement yet.

Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, would you look at that. Life is pretty great. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
      AWESOME!!!!! Congrats !!!!

Any chance for some kind of Blender tools (in the future), similar to what you've done for Maya ?

Btw, is it not possible to have multiple choice in the poll? I want to use it for games and VR
      Thanks!

Sorry, but I don't know anything about Blender. I think it will be easy to do for a guy, who knows blender script or api just using the same algorithm.

I need to know the priority in this poll ha
      Regards,
      Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer
      Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Hey there,

Your tool is amazing !
        I wonder if it would be possible to get a 4.11 version?

thanks,
        My Works:
        Inventory and Equipment System | S.M.C (Simple Multiplayer Chat) | Spell/Ability System | Character Attribute Progression System

Youtube | Website | Sellfy Page
        Fantasy 3rd-Person RPG , Skyland Of Arnythos

Comment

Any chance you can upload somewhere else? Your site is down.

I'm curious if you can create github project for this as well.
          How to create first person shooter game from scratch. Lots of tutorials: http://www.shootertutorial.com - celebrating 50th Tutorial!

My Marketplace Assets

Comment

Hi, congrats on the Dev Grant! You deserved it. I downloaded this, i drop a rig into the play area and i select the source as "Rig" and the rig and all the controls pop up.. buuut... when i move the rig around and rotate and try to actually pose the character, nothing happens. All that happens is i move a piece of the rig and thats it. Any help???

Comment

Jesus, this is unbelievable... Would save me so much time and money!

Comment

Really Awesome work, congrats again. Regarding the poll, I think All of The Above should be an option, I'm interested in using it for at least 4 out of 5. Is there more specific feedback you're looking for?

I don't suppose you've experimented with 4.13's physical animation features? So far I've failed to blend live physics with IK foot placement etc, this will make it easy to bake an animation with physics and tweak it after hopefully. Anything that keeps me from going to other apps for ease of use is a huge bonus IMHO.

Comment

Tested this a bit, seems like animating the root bone is not supported? (atleast the baked animsequence didnt get the root animation i made in the sequencer.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sarr View Post
                    Hey there,

Your tool is amazing !
                    I wonder if it would be possible to get a 4.11 version?

thanks,
                    Unfortunately no, because from this moment I will continue to work with the latest versions or until the system will be built into the editor.
                    Regards,
                    Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by intoxicat3 View Post
                      Any chance you can upload somewhere else? Your site is down.

I'm curious if you can create github project for this as well.
                      Yes, the web host was having an issue however, it should be fixed now and the plugin should be available for download.
                      Regards,
                      Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
                        Hi, congrats on the Dev Grant! You deserved it. I downloaded this, i drop a rig into the play area and i select the source as "Rig" and the rig and all the controls pop up.. buuut... when i move the rig around and rotate and try to actually pose the character, nothing happens. All that happens is i move a piece of the rig and thats it. Any help???
                        Hi, I see. I am sorry for that. Sometimes on some machines it happens. I need to investigate this problem. But you can try to recompile Rig blueprint and RigAnim animation blueprint and save them. Then create new project and try to add them. Also you can try to unload the plugin and load it again.
                        Regards,
                        Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by Xodroc View Post
                          Really Awesome work, congrats again. Regarding the poll, I think All of The Above should be an option, I'm interested in using it for at least 4 out of 5. Is there more specific feedback you're looking for?

I don't suppose you've experimented with 4.13's physical animation features? So far I've failed to blend live physics with IK foot placement etc, this will make it easy to bake an animation with physics and tweak it after hopefully. Anything that keeps me from going to other apps for ease of use is a huge bonus IMHO.
                          As I said before I will only work with the latest versions. Actually this poll is old and I can't delete it. I will remove it soon with the help of moderators. No I haven't tested the physical animation, but I think it is a cool idea and I will add it to my roadmap.
                          Regards,
                          Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by KristianV View Post
                            Tested this a bit, seems like animating the root bone is not supported? (atleast the baked animsequence didnt get the root animation i made in the sequencer.)
                            No, it is not supported. You can bake hip positions but I will put it in the roadmap as a feature. You can also vote for it.
                            Regards,
                            Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

How would it work if I need to animate a character on a particular object (for example crawling down the wall; or climbing over railing/fence; or climbing up on a pile of containers and howling from there) ? I guess it would be an animated sequence from which animation can break into pain or death animations or something else (if this kind of stuff possible with anims in UE4).

Comment

Congrats! Amazing Work!

Best Regards
                                MC

Comment

Working...
                                X