Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Novarek View Post

In my case yeah I have the 3 major bone for the arm (upperarm, forearm and hand) +2 twist bone (default Valve skeleton).
    To be noted that if the finger are turned off, the crash did not occur but the whole arm disapear and all the arm controler of Allright rig are moved on the root bone location, right at the bottom center of the model.

BTW: maybe it could be usefull that you create a Discord server and that you send an invitation to all your current customer, so we could report more effectively and directly our bug hunt.
    Could you also provide a video, and show your skeleton? Discord is a good idea. Thank you! I am not familiar with discord but I will probably make a chat there soon if it is more popular here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Janks View Post

Here's a clip of the crash I'm having. Is this user error or a bug? If I'm doing something wrong feel free to point me in the right direction.
    Thank you for this detailed explanation, Mr Janks!
    First of all, you don't need to create a "CustomController" for the LeftUpLeg bone. It seems, that system conflicts with the existing controller when trying to add FK controllers to the limb. Also you need to set "HipsIk" as "Parent Bone" for your Fk/Ik leg rig. There is no shoulder bone in leg, that is why you don't need to create additional controller like in case with shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• replied

In my case yeah I have the 3 major bone for the arm (upperarm, forearm and hand) +2 twist bone (default Valve skeleton).
    To be noted that if the finger are turned off, the crash did not occur but the whole arm disapear and all the arm controler of Allright rig are moved on the root bone location, right at the bottom center of the model.

BTW: maybe it could be usefull that you create a Discord server and that you send an invitation to all your current customer, so we could report more effectively and directly our bug hunt.
    A discord server is a great idea (we could offer help/insight for each other as well).
    Last edited by Mr Janks; 02-25-2018, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post

I am very sorry for your negative experience and thank you for your feedback! I will add more check for FkIk setup in order to prevent editor crashes.
    Here's a clip of the crash I'm having. Is this user error or a bug? If I'm doing something wrong feel free to point me in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Does your character limb hierarchy consist of 3 bones? Have you checked the requirements in documentation?

Last edited by Novarek; 02-25-2018, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Its a little disheartening dropping $100 on a plugin that isn't preforming as intended.
    I hope this can gets sorted asap.
    Was it the exact same error code?
    I am very sorry for your negative experience and thank you for your feedback! I will add more check for FkIk setup in order to prevent editor crashes.
    Last edited by Alexallright; 02-25-2018, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    While trying to rig my Mixamo 65 bone standard character the editor crashes. Specifically when I try to add a FK IK rig for for the either leg. Anyone know how to fix this bug or how to work around it?
    Does your character limb hierarchy consist of 3 bones? Have you checked the requirements in documentation?
    Last edited by Alexallright; 02-25-2018, 04:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I was going to post about that, I just had the exact same issue and in the same condition (FK IK but for the arm in my case).
    Its a little disheartening dropping $100 on a plugin that isn't preforming as intended.
    I hope this can gets sorted asap.
    Was it the exact same error code?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    While trying to rig my Mixamo 65 bone standard character the editor crashes. Specifically when I try to add a FK IK rig for for the either leg. Anyone know how to fix this bug or how to work around it?
    I was going to post about that, I just had the exact same issue and in the same condition (FK IK but for the arm in my case).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr Janks; 02-24-2018, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's the hashsums alex emailed me:

File: AllrightRig_2.0_UE_4.18.zip
    CRC-32: d097ca62
    MD4: 3f2cbe4b07dda51a08464b04e5c1888a
    MD5: 7c5b2ee40920c880c1ad5d647240a32a
    SHA-1: 32fe2e205808bb77573d43e76f9758ff0419c39a

in case someone else needs it!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Currently I am finishing optimization work. 80 out of 100 blueprint functions are in c++ now. I need to put everything in c++ before the marketplace release. And I need to test everything. Allright Rig is 10 times faster now!
    Impressive, can't wait to see the result in action.

I think I need one more month though...
    Ahah some things never change apparently
    Best of luck in your work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If we purchase Alright rig through your website do we get a free activation key on the Unreal marketplace when it comes out?
    Of Course! And you will get all updates as well! Even before the marketplace.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
    Any new updates?
    Currently I am finishing optimization work. 80 out of 100 blueprint functions are in c++ now. I need to put everything in c++ before the marketplace release. And I need to test everything. Allright Rig is 10 times faster now!

Click image for larger version  Name:	WorkHard.gif Views:	1 Size:	504.3 KB ID:	1433660
    I think I need one more month though...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If we purchase Alright rig through your website do we get a free activation key on the Unreal marketplace when it comes out?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X