No announcement yet.

Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Aleks Looking forward to the final version! As I said on Facebook, rigging and animation got alot easier.
    System
    ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
    Artwork thread

Comment

Did you... just take away the ability to buy it?
      It was there earlier today.

Comment

Can't find a download link anywhere. Guess it's too late to try the beta?

Comment

My face when [MENTION=99119]aleks_allright[/MENTION] gets the dev grant he deserves

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Warcabbit View Post
            Congrats, Aleks! I've been watching this for a while, and I am thrilled you got the DevGrant.
            As soon as I can shake the money loose from the finance dude, I'm gonna buy the beta - might have a few questions about how to put our character onto a default UE skeleton - we have a rigged and weighted (and morph targeted) character that was supposed to be on a default skeleton - but the guy decided to use his own instead. Things never really end well that way.
            Thank you! You can use your custom skeleton with my rig if the skeleton has the same hierarchy . Stay tuned, I'm working on something exciting
            Regards,
            Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer
            Currently working on: Allright Rig (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Originally posted by Los313 View Post
              Can't find a download link anywhere. Guess it's too late to try the beta?
              Wait until next week and you'll be able to download again
              Regards,
              Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by Frequia View Post
                Congratulations Aleks Looking forward to the final version! As I said on Facebook, rigging and animation got alot easier.
                Thank you! I hope it continues to get easier!
                Regards,
                Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by HeadClot View Post
                  My face when [MENTION=99119]aleks_allright[/MENTION] gets the dev grant he deserves

Thank you man! This made my day!
                  Last edited by Alexallright; 09-16-2016, 06:24 AM.
                  Regards,
                  Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post
                    Wait until next week and you'll be able to download again
                    Life is good. See you next week!

Comment

This is great! Can't wait to try it out!!!

Comment

Awesome stuff man, are you going to make it free like you said on the web? Looking forward to it either way.

Comment

Congrats, just found out why the "buy" button is gone.

Comment

This look like an awesome tool man! Congratz on the grant! I'm sure you will put it to good use

Comment

Allright Rig Free Full Version Released!

What’s new:

Allright Rig is Free!
                              As promised earlier I stated that if I received enough funding I would make the system free. A huge thanks to Epic Games now everyone can enjoy the system! I have given you a source code as well. I believe it will help the system to grow, and like someone said, " if you love something set it free".

Face Rig
                              Now you can create a face rig using bones or morph targets. New SetMorphTarget node allows you to update morph targets in editor veiwport using animation blueprint. Rig asset is updated for auto face rigging as well.

Create in Fuse, skin with Mixamo, animate in Unreal
                              I have updated the rig asset for deeper mixamo pipeline integration. Now you can create characters in Adobe Fuse, skin them and add morph targets online on Mixamo page, import and animate in Unreal Engine using new MixamoRig asset. I have also made a MEL script to rig eyes for mixamo characters in maya for further use in Allright Rig.

Poseable mesh component has been removed
                              I have gotten rid of poseable mesh component because it is limited. I made poseable mesh component in the first stages and there is no need for it anymore.

All content in the plugin
                              I have put all content under the plugins' folder, so now you can just copy the plugin in your engine or project plugins' folder.

Please vote on the pole that is on the bottom of the announcement page.
                              Regards,
                              Alexander Shatalov

Tools Programmer

Comment

AWESOME!!!!! Congrats !!!!

Any chance for some kind of Blender tools (in the future), similar to what you've done for Maya ?

Btw, is it not possible to have multiple choice in the poll? I want to use it for games and VR

Comment

Working...
                                X