Allright Rig For Unreal Engine 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    If you are asking about Transform Tool, it was used for posing controllers and other actors.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by aleks_allright View Post

Character rig and animation was made using Allright Rig 2.0.3.
    “Lara for Genesis 8 Female” character was bought on the DAZ3D shop.

Special thanks to my wonderful fiancée Jessie Lindsay for the voiceover and to my friend Ilgar Lunin for “Transform Tool” plugin and to all of you guys who push me forward!
    Looking good. Was it only used for posing?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Character rig and animation was made using Allright Rig 2.0.3.
    “Lara for Genesis 8 Female” character was bought on the DAZ3D shop.

Special thanks to my wonderful fiancée Jessie Lindsay for the voiceover and to my friend Ilgar Lunin for “Transform Tool” plugin and to all of you guys who push me forward!

Leave a comment:

• replied

I've sent you the preset to check if it works in your project.
    Well it was partially put together so I finished rigging it up, and it didn't crash (thank you). Which is good. However I cant bake animations from an animation sequence back to the rig. The directions are straightforward and I'm very familiar with sequencer. If I delete my actor from sequencer a single transform is created on frame zero for every part of the rig. There's clearly some type of bug, if I'm doing something incorrectly please let me know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Novarek View Post

Done (finaly) https://youtu.be/0AV48658HQk
    Sorry for the delay, also sorry for the heavy french accent, if you do not understand something in the video, just let me know.
    Looks like i need to look at skeleton. Can you send me an fbx asset?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
    For anybody asking about a Discord, i've created one. You can join here: https://discord.gg/SKUbX4K

aleks_allright, please join so i can give you the admin role. Discord will be WAY easier in communicating with your supporters/customers, and all of your supporters/customers can all communicate with each other, and help each other out even when you're not around. You'll also gain tons of new customers/supporters if you have a discord. I hope you can join, and start using it!
    Oh! Thank you very much for pushing me up! I've just changed the work and a little bit busy at this moment but I will be there!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Could you also provide a video, and show your skeleton? Discord is a good idea. Thank you! I am not familiar with discord but I will probably make a chat there soon if it is more popular here.
    Done (finaly) https://youtu.be/0AV48658HQk
    Sorry for the delay, also sorry for the heavy french accent, if you do not understand something in the video, just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For anybody asking about a Discord, i've created one. You can join here: https://discord.gg/SKUbX4K

aleks_allright, please join so i can give you the admin role. Discord will be WAY easier in communicating with your supporters/customers, and all of your supporters/customers can all communicate with each other, and help each other out even when you're not around. You'll also gain tons of new customers/supporters if you have a discord. I hope you can join, and start using it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Janks View Post

Sure thing, I emailed the skinned model your way.
    I've sent you the preset to check if it works in your project.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Ok, Mr Janks, looks like there is another problem. Could you please send me an fbx file with your character or just skeleton?
    Sure thing, I emailed the skinned model your way.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Novarek View Post

As soon as I am back at home.
    But now that I think about it, I wonder if it might be because of some parasite bones in the hierarchy that I have this issue, since it's a Valve skeleton, we were using jiggle bone to simulate cloth physics on the Source Engine.
    System cares only about limbs hierarchy for Fk/Ik rigs. Cloth bones should not effect system at all.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr Janks View Post

Alright, I did what you suggested but the error is still happening and crashing Unreal. Here's a clip of that.

Edit: I use HipsCtrl instead of HipsIk in the video. I tried with HipsIk and it still crashes. No change.
    Ok, Mr Janks, looks like there is another problem. Could you please send me an fbx file with your character or just skeleton?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Could you also provide a video, and show your skeleton? Discord is a good idea. Thank you! I am not familiar with discord but I will probably make a chat there soon if it is more popular here.
    As soon as I am back at home.
    But now that I think about it, I wonder if it might be because of some parasite bones in the hierarchy that I have this issue, since it's a Valve skeleton, we were using jiggle bone to simulate cloth physics on the Source Engine.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Thank you for this detailed explanation, Mr Janks!
    First of all, you don't need to create a "CustomController" for the LeftUpLeg bone. It seems, that system conflicts with the existing controller when trying to add FK controllers to the limb. Also you need to set "HipsIk" as "Parent Bone" for your Fk/Ik leg rig. There is no shoulder bone in leg, that is why you don't need to create additional controller like in case with shoulder.
    Alright, I did what you suggested but the error is still happening and crashing Unreal. Here's a clip of that.

Edit: I use HipsCtrl instead of HipsIk in the video. I tried with HipsIk and it still crashes. No change.
    Last edited by Mr Janks; 02-25-2018, 06:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Thank you for this detailed explanation, Mr Janks!
    First of all, you don't need to create a "CustomController" for the LeftUpLeg bone. It seems, that system conflicts with the existing controller when trying to add FK controllers to the limb. Also you need to set "HipsIk" as "Parent Bone" for your Fk/Ik leg rig. There is no shoulder bone in leg, that is why you don't need to create additional controller like in case with shoulder.
    Thanks for the feedback Alex. I'll give that a try .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X